By BigBangBack

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

• NBA Stern, 2009
#1 7 years ago

I've been to mojo pizza in decatur the past few years to play their stern nba (love it), but I was wondering what the next best place to play in Atlanta is. How is Manuels tavern?

Thanks!

#2 7 years ago

Are the pins at joystick any good?

#4 7 years ago

I have more machines in my collection than can be found on route in ATL.

Let people know when you are in town and someone will invite you over. There are plenty of collectors across the metro area, so let us know where you are staying.

#5 7 years ago

What BK said.

#6 7 years ago

I'll be in town the 25th to 31st. Now how do I go about inviting myself over to people's gamerooms?

I'll bring plenty of beer!

1 month later
#7 7 years ago

Hey atlanta pinheads.

I will be there for buisness for the next 2 months. Feb 9th to march 24th. Please let me know if there are any pin events or places to play.

I've have spent a lot of time in ATL and it used to be a pinball void. It was joystick and ornsby's and the pizza place at little five points.

Thanks

M

#8 7 years ago

There are a handful around downtown. Download the "pinball locator" app on your phone (from the Google play store for android, I assume also for iphone) and check around for locations.

Edit - the app is called Pinball Locations, and it shows 16 machines in the downtown area, another 6-8 spread around the north side otp near Sandy Springs, Roswell, and Alpharetta... A few others around outside the perimeter in the other metro areas as well.

#9 7 years ago

Metro-ATL is a real struggle for routed pinball. I've only found 1 machine on route within 30 minutes of my house (Star Trek Pro - not a fan of the game at all) so it's basically a bust. Last time I looked at pinball map, Manuel's Tavern downtown had a GB and GoT pro. Joystick had a T2, DP, and SW1. I don't understand why we don't have more pinball.

#10 7 years ago

There's also a GOT pro at mojo pizza near Druid hills, but yes, sorely lacking in pins overall.

#11 7 years ago

And that Star Trek off Windsor was the worst. Magnetized balls, broken ramp....was terrible, at least when I went a few months ago.

#12 7 years ago

The games at mojo were ok. The action button on GoT didn't work so you couldn't select things, and Ghostbusters kicked out from the left scoop sdtm 100% of the time. A frustrating afternoon of pinball for me

2 weeks later
#13 7 years ago

atlanta pinball is just as bad as i remember. manuels tavern has a perfectly good GOT and the code is not updated at all.
and highlander has a mint TWD with a barn shot that does not open.

#14 7 years ago

Anyone interested in doing a pinball metup at someone's house? I don't think anyone would mind paying to play or bringing a 6 pack of good beer as an entry fee. I've got 5 machines now in the basement and would be open to doing something just to meet some other folks in the area and find other machines to play.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Anyone interested in doing a pinball metup at someone's house? I don't think anyone would mind paying to play or bringing a 6 pack of good beer as an entry fee. I've got 5 machines now in the basement and would be open to doing something just to meet some other folks in the area and find other machines to play.

I'd be interested! I'm a Bostonian that visits ATL frequently for family trips. Anybody around the weekend of April 1?

1 month later
#16 7 years ago

Anybody around Atlanta tonight for some pinball? I'm visiting family for the weekend and was wondering if there was anything silverball related going on tonight

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Salt Lake City, UT
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atlanta-pinball-locations and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.