(Topic ID: 195441)

Atlanta pinball???

By moonduckie78

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Going to Atlanta this weekend.

Is there REALLY NO PLACE in all of Atlanta & the surrounding suburbs that has more than 2-3 pinball machines?

#2 6 years ago

Nope. wysiwyg, unfortunately.

#3 6 years ago

What part are you going to? ATL is huge area wise.

#4 6 years ago

Going to Midtown, specifically, but i have some time and would drive up to an hour in any direction for a place with a nice selection of pins to play for the afternoon. Seems like i'm asking too much though.

#5 6 years ago

It's true. Somehow the pinball boom has passed Atlanta by. Even Joystick has had the same 3 games for a year and the Dolly Parton was in sad shape last time I made the trek.

#6 6 years ago

Geez. That's too bad. WTF am I gonna do all day Saturday? :'(

#7 6 years ago

No location pinball at all.

If you want to come by my place Saturday night you are welcome to, just bring some good beer.

I'm 10 minutes north of Midtown. PM me with your beer choice.

#8 6 years ago

Holy crap I smell an opportunity ...

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from moonduckie78:

Going to Atlanta this weekend.
    Is there REALLY NO PLACE in all of Atlanta & the surrounding suburbs that has more than 2-3 pinball machines?

SADLY it is true.

#10 6 years ago

Literally nothing. Makes me miss home (Pittsburgh)....until winter

2 weeks later
    #11 6 years ago

I'll be in ATL this afternoon and evening ahead of work in the city tomorrow. I know this is a long shot, but any tourneys or leagues I could guest in going on today?

#12 6 years ago

Should have come yesterday. Bunch of us got together for some Star Wars LE and some boxing.

Great night!

1 year later
    #13 5 years ago

We are located in the metro Atlanta area. We’ve been here a little over a year now. Almost 30 pins and 20 classic arcades

Portalpinball.com
    Facebook.com/portalpinball
    Instagram.com/portalpinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atlanta-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.