5A33A74E-F205-42DB-BEE6-E817F609040A (resized).jpeg
09007AFB-164E-4038-BD4D-98FE9C746EB5 (resized).jpeg
27C77B5A-39EC-412A-B9E9-46D872B06A6A (resized).jpeg
pinball2-10-22 (resized).png
95F90971-3254-4EF9-AFD3-80F9D78C327E.jpeg
F78F879C-B6CB-4E40-AF13-C381C74E2CE6.jpeg
6DD61A65-FDA1-4AAB-9848-E01DFEF69609.jpeg
FCD64846-7AD9-42A1-8E3F-670B3B588F28 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinkopf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 6 years ago

I swung by Giga-bites tonight and dropped a few dollars in the pins. Great playing machines. My first time on Star Wars Pro. I had played a dozen or so games on an LE before, and I think I actually prefer the Pro. I take it this location may not be seeing much play though? I got GC with a fairly lousy 650ish mil. Managed to finish light saber duel that game too, fun mode.

Oh, and I think you may have a trough opto issue on GOT, I had a ball drain and not register for a couple minutes. I tilted (gently, LOL) and was about to give up, though it finally woke up and played ok for a couple more games afterwards...

For anyone else in the area, there is also Suburban Tap bar/grill 10 minutes or so away, that currently has a Kiss Pro - if you want a nicer place to get dinner and some beers after playing at Giga-bites.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

Giga has beers

Yeah, it just isn't as nice a place to eat and drink as a full bar and grill. But obviously that isn't the main purpose at Giga-bites.

6 months later
#98 5 years ago

Went by MPB tonight with my brother, dropped at least $25 in the pins and had a blast. What a great set of well playing pins. Only issue we noticed was the orb drop target seems to be disabled/is holding a ball at all times on GOTG.

Anyway, loved the venue and will be back soon.

Oh, and the whole night we were noticing we couldn't hear the pins, especially Iron Maiden - literally on my final 2 bucks we realized you had external volume controls in the usual tournament button locations. I cursed rather loudly, kicked up the volume to likely obnoxious levels and enjoyed one of the greatest single games of pinball I've ever experienced (fun wise, not score...). I've been reluctant to get one due to lack of toys and seemingly not THAT much depth, but damn I'm going to be hard pressed not to get an IMDN now, as a fan of the music. Dammit...

2 months later
#145 5 years ago

I'd lose GB in favor of MMr, but that is just because of personal bias. For all I know it is a great earner...

Definitely will be stopping by again to play DPLE and/or MMr, hell, I'm dying to play that X-men and MB too, just missed them last time.

I gotta start making the drive down more often.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinkopf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atlanta-ga-new-operator-randomkgpinballcom?tu=pinkopf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.