(Topic ID: 154236)

Atlanta Arcades

By lmcdonald111

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

This is a warning.

I was searching eBay listings for a pin I'm going to buy in the next month.

I asked a couple simple questions that were politely answered by one company but on the other hand Atlanta Arcades responded with a string of vile , degrading name calling responses.

I searched his company on Yelp reviews and this seems to be a very common occurrence.

Steer clear unless you want to be abused

I took the time to file a formal complaint with EBay regarding his conduct.

Then he messaged me 2 more times with abusive conduct.

I will be posting warnings where ever I can

https://m.yelp.com/not_recommended_reviews/atlanta-arcades-atlanta

#2 8 years ago

I second the avoid at all costs.
    I asked about getting some pics of a game years ago and they literally answered:
    "No. Good day."

Lol they can get $#@&%'d

#3 8 years ago

So far 7 emails harassing me and calling me names.

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from lmcdonald111:

So far 7 emails harassing me and calling me names.

Please post them if you don't mind. This has been entertaining. Sorry for your troubles w/this scumbag.

#5 8 years ago

This guy went crazy on me as well when I asked about the Star Wars Cock Pit on his site. He told me I had no money and his years of experience told him I was would never buy anything. Plus he said my wife controlled all my money.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-star-wars-arcade-cock-pit-collector-quality

Needless to say I am working with another pinsider and I am hoping to have the cock pit in my possession in the next couple of weeks.

The guy is straight crazy and won't stop sending hate emails.

#6 8 years ago

I do believe that I posted a complete thread on this before. Its called "Oh No Atlanta, Tom Grizzard is back!"

One of the nastiest, unpleasant, racist gentlemen I have had the displeasure of meeting. I had a question once and he cursed me out with a string of anti-semetic insults. I think I offered him $2000 for a $2500 pin and had the temerity to ask a question about a juke box I was buying.

Not to mention, his stuff is all overpriced as he lies in wait for noobs who have no idea of pin pricing. Avoid at all costs!

#7 8 years ago

Filed a second EBay complaint and had them review all the profanity and hate....

#8 8 years ago

Trust someone who worked at the local distributor, back when it was still in business ...

There are some real "characters" out there in the retail biz in the area.

Steer clear of them, for sure ...

1 month later
    #9 8 years ago

Same here, I inquired about games through eBay one seller was quite nice - this idiot arcade_games + game_gallery (using different monikers) has been harassing me for asking questions on any issues not stated on his ad & info to setup truck for pickup/delivery. BTW, he has a few negative reviews on eBay but he paid to have them removed.

I reported his ass to the BBB of atlanta & posted reviews on every site I could find his business associated with (has bad reviews on Yelp). Guys like this have no balls & just like to talk shit, when confronted they shy away & threaten to call the authorities. One ounce of kindness or a simple "i'm not interested in selling to you" would've sufficed.

He continues to harass me, so I let him have it after reading about others' experiences... I don't take squat from bullies so I was just as equally rude & mean, I'll leave that out but here is our first few exchanges...gets worse afterwards:

***atlanta_arcades*** (still running his mouth like a fake tough guy)

Your funny... insults aside, I knew what you were up to... are you happy?... did you get your thrill on calling me an amateur when I own the SE in game sales and have been on National TV multiple times as an arcade expert?

We blocked you yesterday from being able to buy from us, so I'm glad you found another game, but we both know you were not in the market, just trying to be an internet troll laying a dump.... I mean, who asks for skid count for a video arcade?? REALLY, who does that... can;t you at least not be soooooo obvisous???... your questions are retarded and show you were just looking to get the response you got.

I spot you losers a mile away.... hope you got your jollies.

***area69alexander:*** (No longer interested)

Wow, that's how a business treats a potential customer with 100% rating in payment on ebay!? I did read EVERYTHING & I just wanted to know if there is anything not stated so I can figure out my total costs, business-is-business after all! I don't spend $$ blindly like other people do! NO thanks though, I saw another arcade game instead! You can call me if you want: 773-392-XXXX, but I doubt you'd have anything INTELLIGENT to say with that introduction. Thanks for the southern charm that I always heard about, AMATEUR!

***atlanta_arcades*** (Response)

Call to discuss.... I don't think you even read the details of the listing, so not taking you serious at this point, but you can call if you are... 404-966-2051.... I think if you took even 2 minutes to read the details of the listing you would know nothing needs to be done to the game... and why would you ask for a shipping quote when we state in TERMS OF SALE item #4 that is your responsibility... I will be glad to help and will even answer your list of questions directly if you choose to call, but knowing the questions the typical "drive-by" eBayer ask quite well, I doubt you are serious so not holding my breath on you calling.

***area69alexander:*** (1st contact)

Hi there,
    I am looking at purchasing the KI arcade game, i only had a couple questions:

1. What are the issues with this machine that aren't stated if any? I have a friend who can fix any issues with arcade games, so I'd like to know of any problems & get an estimate.

2.I can arrange trucking company, would need an estimate as well & need to know the following:
    *Pickup Address
    *Skid Count
    *Total Weight
    *Skid Dimension
    *Class Type
    *Pickup Hours
    *Is lift gate required

Basically, I am currently looking for a new home & would like this in my basement. Haven't found a home yet (have to choose between 3 properties), but would like to know total costs of arcade game before I purchase it & have it delivered.

Please get back to me, thanks.

-Alex-

***As I said, complete oxygen-wasting moron! For those who were insulted, trust me I was extremely rude to him as well so i did this for all of us, bullies don't like it when you stand up to them. Jagoff threatened a lawsuit because i stated he smoked too much meth & he retorted with "enjoy the lawsuit for claiming i sell meth", a total jackass this guy. I get the feeling he is a very sad & lonely individual & one day he'll mouth off to the wrong person & get his!***

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atlanta-arcades and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.