You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-938.jpg
image-772.jpg
image.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Just bought this a few weeks ago but for personal reasons can not hold on to this game
Which sucks bc I really feel this is a great sleeper game like iron man
Game had 165 plays when I picked it up and has not seen much play since
Game is in beautiful condition
Leds
Mirror blades
Shaker motor
Price $3900 obo which is less then I have in it

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-772.jpgimage-772.jpg

#2 9 years ago

is this a pro or a le

#3 9 years ago

How much are you selling it for and can you confirm location as Atlanta? Don't suppose any pics are underway?

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

How much are you selling it for and can you confirm location as Atlanta? Don't suppose any pics are underway?

Price is 4050 or best offer
Location is Hiram about 30 mins out of Hiram
I can get any pics needed just let me know
Also this is the pro

#5 9 years ago

I just played the game on Saturday and it is very nice. Fun game too.

#6 9 years ago

I had Avatar and IM (2010, poor man's IMVE) side-by-side for 6 months. To be honest I really struggled with which one to sell. I finally sold Avatar, but it's a great pin. Just too similar to IM to keep both, IMHO. The perfect setup would be to have a friend with this Avatar, and switch off every 6 months. I kinda regret hanging onto IM, since it was a $5000 pin back then.

#7 9 years ago

Played this when I picked up his TWD a couple of weeks ago. Nice machine!

#9 9 years ago

Jeff, price is listed 5 posts above yours where he offers to send pics to anyone who asks...

#10 9 years ago

i see some pics?

#11 9 years ago

Played this one when it was picked up and it is fresh. Great seller to deal with.

#12 9 years ago

I've got Avatar next to Iron Man and to be completely honest....I play Avatar more. It's a great game and this one looks nice. Good luck OP!

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I've got Avatar next to Iron Man and to be completely honest....I play Avatar more. It's a great game and this one looks nice. Good luck OP!

Funny you say that

image-938.jpgimage-938.jpg
#14 9 years ago

Sold my IMVE to get an AvatarLE. Just like the total package of avatar better and it's not quite as brutal.
GLWS. Real nice price on a sweet looking game!

#15 9 years ago

Sorry to hear you have to sell OP. I love my LE, it's a great game. Hope you can get one back at some point. GLWS bump.

#17 9 years ago

I have both and play avatar le more than IM.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from fishmanrob:

I have both and play Avatar le more than IM.

Avatar is a better game imo as well !!

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from fishmanrob:

I have both and play Avatar le more than IM.

I had both and felt the same! Sold my IM and kept Avatar LE for a while...while I did eventually sell it - and then buy IMve lol....I still think Avatar is an awesome game. I think I had 1500 plays on mine when I sold it, so definitely went to town! Awesome music and sound, and nailing the AMP suit shot is very satisfying.

#20 9 years ago

Bump for the night crew

#21 9 years ago

Timing stinks. Moving to Eatonton,Ga but have no where to put it until the house is done. Good luck.

#22 9 years ago

Price drop 3,900

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from JJvike:

Timing stinks. Moving to Eatonton,Ga but have no where to put it until the house is done. Good luck.

Welcome to Ga lots of great pinheads around these parts !!!

#24 9 years ago

Weekend bump and price drop to 3,800

#25 9 years ago

Really a fun game and tpn is a great seller.

Good luck with the sale!

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from joelreeves:

Really a fun game and tpn is a great seller.
Good luck with the sale!

Thank you sir : ) !!!
Just fallen on some tough times that's why the game is for sale if not it would be staying around a lot longer

#27 9 years ago

That looks sweet. Nice LED job. Too far to consider it myself, but good luck with the sale!

#28 9 years ago

this is a beautiful game, I've enjoyed getting to play it recently. This is going to look great in someone's collection and it's a lot more fun than I expected as well.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atl-fs-beautiful-huo-avatar-less-then-200-plays-extras and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.