5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by AAAV8R
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

apm (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

I have nothing to do with it but saw it on Facebook - Athens Pinball Museum has opened.
    Looks impressive.

#2 5 years ago

Looks great. Especially since I have never found any pinball in Greece in all my trips.

apm (resized).jpgapm (resized).jpg
    #3 5 years ago
    Quoted from tmontana:

Looks great. Especially since I have never found any pinball in Greece in all my trips.[quoted image]

I shipped back an entire collection 10 minutes from Chania Aerodrómio.

#4 5 years ago

Wow, nice place. Even the carpet is in pinball style
    Need to do a stop in Athens when I'm going to Crete

#5 5 years ago

I really hate to frag this place, but .....

I visited last night. 10€ to get in, all pins set on free play. Pulse rose as I saw the big selection of games from the entrance.

Then I went to play......all games in "pretty rough shape". Everything from serious problems (pops and slingshots completely inoperative, flippers barely able to shoot ball, features completely missing etc.) to the inexcusable (filthy unwaxed playfield and games with a dozen or more bulbs burned out). I can say with certainty that the pin enthusiasts on this forum would be both mortified and disappointed.

I'm guessing that it's pretty hard to obtain parts in Greece, so I have to cut them some slack on that. But the games weren't even fun to play as they had so many problems.

I will not be going back.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/athens-pinball-museum?hl=aaav8r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.