3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Timerider
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ATGamesPInballOrder25March21 (resized).JPG
    #1 3 years ago

Just a heads up if you want to get in on the AtGames virtual pinball release, reservations open today. Many are speculating it will be difficult to find.

https://www.atgames.us/collections/arcade/products/legends-pinball-ha8819-reservation

3 months later
    #2 3 years ago

Just got my email and paid for mine, Now the wait for it's arrival.

ATGamesPInballOrder25March21 (resized).JPGATGamesPInballOrder25March21 (resized).JPG
    #3 3 years ago

What was your order#? Surprised I've heard nada so far...

2 months later
    #4 2 years ago
    Quoted from wkmiller:

Just got my email and paid for mine, Now the wait for it's arrival.[quoted image]

Has it arrived? What are your thoughts?

3 months later
    #5 2 years ago

I just saw these at Sam's Club yesterday. They didn't have one on display. Are these any good? Paging HighVoltage

#6 2 years ago

I never heard back after putting in my reservation, shrug. Let's ask wkmiller - what do you think?

On paper, the platform looked much better than the Arcade1Up.

#7 2 years ago

I read an Ars Technica review and it said it's a good platform with the larger screen than Arcade1up, but all of the Gottlieb machines that are preloaded are badly rendered. The Zaccaria games play well, but most aren't familier with those obscure themes. Plus, they cost extra. Then to add your own games that you really want to play, you need to hook up your own PC. No thanks.

6 months later
    #8 1 year ago

I've had mine for nearly a year and I love it. AtGames has weekly tournaments and events that keep me playing too. That said, I am a huge Zaccaria fan and those are the stars of the show here. The Gottlieb tables are just ok. There are many options for using your own PC or similar to turn the system into a really nice custom Virtual Pin, but that's a bit over my head. AtGames also features frequent sales for new owners and even a New Owners Day event weekend twice a year with deep discounts and events.

In addition to the Gottlieb and Zac tables, Magic Pixel has released 12 Taito themed tables. They are a bit hit or miss in terms of fun, but a good 8 of the 12 or so are a lot of fun and have strong early solid state layouts. Some of the Zaccaria Deluxe tables are far beyond fantasy and are pretty incredible to play, think more along the lines of Pinball FX, but without the AAA licenses.

You can also add a joystick, 6-buttons and trackball to the lockdown bar area to play arcade games!

The price is an absolute home run, and the consistent updates, patches and support have kept me cheering for the system. There are some great third party modding options too to spruce up the meh aesthetic.

8 months later
    #9 1 year ago

Here's a review of the AtGames Micro Pinball:

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atgames-virtual-pinball-release and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.