IMG_2907[1] (resized).JPG
11482C91-235D-421B-98C3-ABEAA446C268 (resized).jpeg
F06C59F5-182D-4BA7-9B8E-3279072E7BAA (resized).jpeg
20210224_113022[562] (resized).jpg
20210224_142439[560] (resized).jpg
F22CD138-8B48-4EAE-ABBE-2F68ABF8FBDC (resized).jpeg
20210128_221138 (resized).jpg
CE091BBA-8F64-4B39-8B3E-9150BF502457 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MMP.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I'm curious to know if any fellow Pinsiders have picked up this multi arcade. I've been very happy with it so far, the whole family is enjoying it. It's cool to see weekly firmware updates with new features and ways to play games on the ALU. I'm having some issues getting certain games to play like Golden Tee, but for the most part it's a decent alternative to a mame cabinet.

The only modding I have done at this point is replaced joysticks with Sanwa brand and turned the kickplate around so the list of games on front is hidden. Might want to add some side art if I can find something that fits well.

Owners/prospective buyers, what are your thoughts on this cabinet?

1 week later
#2 4 years ago

I did not realize these were still unavailable and sold out. Hopefully they are back in stock soon.

For those of you who already have an ALU or are interested in picking one up in the future here is a video that I found helpful when adding my own game roms.

1 month later
#5 4 years ago

Congrats on the pickup. Everyone in my family has been enjoying this. Yes, I have been making game packages with mixed success. I currently have about 200 working games but not every rom seems compatible so there are some notable holes in my addon key.

#9 4 years ago

Not entirely legal, so probably not wise to post URLs. If you google search you will find many sites, I happened to find a good emulation site on this planet that did not have annoying popups.

Nice recommendation on the world class bowling. I had never played that before. I'd have to say Klax gets the most overall play here but my youngest also likes shooters like Bells & Whistles, and any game that involves punching.

Some of the classic games I just cannot seem to get working like Qix. I have mame 2003 and 2010 but perhaps there is something else needed? Other games have wonky sounds, missing sounds or are just too difficult to control. Still there are a good number of games that are very compatible.

There has been a recent update for people who are handy with raspberry pi to connect directly into the hdmi port, no bluetooth needed. They keep coming out with firmware updates for this every week which is awesome.

3 weeks later
#14 3 years ago

I picked mine up on CL and saw one other since then for a decent reduced price... definitely check local sources along with the chains. It's a pretty amazing cabinet even for full retail price.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MMP.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atgames-legends-ultimate?tu=MMP and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.