(Topic ID: 283790)

AtGames Legends Home Arcade - Anyone Installed CoinopsX?

By rogerdodger

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jdzwir123
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rogerdodger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Hi Guys:

I have just purchased the AtGames Legends Home Arcade.

Anyone here purchased and installed the add-on hundreds of games that can be purchased for around $50 on a USB? If so, please can you recommend the one I should buy, as there are so many out there!

Important to me (if possible) is a 'favorites' feature, where I can go straight to a few of my favorites, rather than scroll through the whole menu each time.

All advice appreciated.

Thanks.

Roger

1 month later
    #3 3 years ago
    Quoted from jdzwir123:

I just saw the legends machine and was wondering where you can pick them up from and your impressions of it?

It's the best value out there! In fact, I would consider it to be quite the bargain. Screen size is absolutely perfect.

My son-in-law downloaded extra games to a usb stick, so I now have my all time favorite games to play, including my absolute favorite, The Simpsons.

The quality of all the controls is excellent.

I paid $600 at Walmart but I have heard it is available for less, at Sam's club.

Hope this helps.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rogerdodger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atgames-legends-home-arcade-anyone-installed-coinopsx?tu=rogerdodger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.