1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D13798C2-B333-4293-AD2D-BCBEBF8387DC (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
11e6052ba2812ccf4d56cd4feea4939a4c086582 (resized).jpg
15381602674161443605098 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5120 (resized).jpg
IMG_5118 (resized).jpg
IMG_5126 (resized).jpg
IMG_5121 (resized).jpg
IMG_5130 (resized).jpg
IMG_5127 (resized).jpg
IMG_5129 (resized).jpg
IMG_5133 (resized).jpg
IMG_5134 (resized).jpg
IMG_5131 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nintenbear.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#59 1 year ago
Quoted from IdahoFarmer:

I still believe this will be a $5,000 title... perhaps I'll just take it to my house and enjoy it for a few years.

Taking it home and enjoying it might make more sense than what you’re asking for it currently and seeing if it’s value increases in the future. Personally I don’t see this even being a $1000.00 machine even if Excidy thinks it is. I understand “rarity” as I enjoy collecting games for consoles, and their is always the “completionsist” who wants to have a complete video game library. But with arcades I don’t think “completionists” exist because of room/price. Me personally, I collect based on nostalgia. This isn’t a game I played, nor even know anyone that has ever mentioned it. So I don’t know how that will play out for future pricing based on the principle that not many people will have nostalgiac memories of playing it. Also the reason, like you mentioned, that STTNG is so expensive even though it’s not rare. I have fond memories of playing it and a desire to have it in my collection that I think is shared with quite a few others and that raises the price. Regardless, GLWTS and I hope you get what you want for it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nintenbear.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside