Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 107 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180926_124941.jpg
    20180926_131734.jpg
    ATARI-Pong-Coin-Op-Version-coin-operated.jpg_640x640 (resized).jpg
    ATARI-Pong-Cocktail-Version-coin-operated-arcade.jpg_640x640 (3) (resized).jpg
    ATARI-Pong-Cocktail-Version-coin-operated-arcade.jpg_640x640 (resized).jpg
    ATARI-Pong-Cocktail-Version-coin-operated-arcade.jpg_640x640 (2) (resized).jpg
    Pong in a Barrel (resized).jpg
    528E80FA-A771-4FE8-91DE-4A669B485666.jpeg
    E06DC107-28D6-4A77-8673-3DB20354EE7C.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frankmac.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

#2 5 years ago

I am in on this little beauty for sure.
    This will be the best coffee table ever!!!

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

I spent a while playing this at Pinfest. There are few things in life these days that truly "wow" me (or anyone else for that matter), but this was honestly one of them. It felt like magic, and it was an absolute blast to play.

I know the feeling!!

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gritty:

How much are they?

$2999.00 is what was talked about.
    The table that have been at the show are prototypes.

The table has had improved from TPF to the show in Allentown. It is really fun.

#9 5 years ago

http://pinballs.com/

Has info if you call ask for Mike..

E06DC107-28D6-4A77-8673-3DB20354EE7C.jpegE06DC107-28D6-4A77-8673-3DB20354EE7C.jpeg

528E80FA-A771-4FE8-91DE-4A669B485666.jpeg528E80FA-A771-4FE8-91DE-4A669B485666.jpeg

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Are these coin op or free play only?

That would definitely be a question for automated/Pinballs.com the machine I deposited would be used for home use. I’m not sure if they have other
    options.

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from JustLikeMe:

I’m really interested in these and have been wanting to purchase one for a while now, but haven’t yet heard much feedback from those who have played them. Interesting comments above - anyone else seen one in person?

Played it @texaspinballfestival and @pinfest it is a great game. Lots of people playing it and having a good time. I don’t think it was idle once during both shows.

#44 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

I put my deposit in for the home version this past Monday. The person I'm dealing with is not very responsive and I sent her a WTF email this morning.

Did you use automated services ?

#52 5 years ago

The game is very responsive and very smooth. I almost had the feeling like it was playing as if it was on a CRT .

Once it is finished it is going to be a great Add to my basement pool table and pinball Collection .

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Destined for Dave & Busters or barcades? Curious.

I would think so.. Game is definitely fun.
    Have a few cocktails and let the fun begin . I don’t believe it’s a game someone is going to play by them self every night of the week .

For under 3K worth it all day long for family and friends that are over .

#62 5 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

We will carry Automated Services Pong games...if you are closer to us than him! Todd

Thanks Todd. Thanks for the video from the show. Mike and yourself are good guys!

#65 5 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

I thought these were cool when I saw them online and looked forward to playing them.
    Finally got to see and play it in person at TPF and it was a wonderful looking piece and played well.
    Was seriously interested in being a distributor for them.
    However....after seeing one of them go down mid way through the show and the two techs tearing into
    it trying to figure out why it wasn't working...and unable to fix it. I became Leary.
    Built in China, poor build quality. Mind you these were prototypes but the PCB was laying on a what looked like aluminum
    foil inside of the cabinet. I wasn't impressed. Hopefully the production model is built better.
    Talked with their Sales Rep about becoming a distributor and she was telling me how they were really going to do
    everything they could to protect the distributors by enforcing MAP pricing at $2995 per unit. Which seemed promising
    but the margin is really terrible on these units. Not much reason to sell them to only make a few hundred off of each unit.
    Here was the kick in the pants though. My good friend was their attending the show with his son. His son kept gravitating
    to playing PONG and they spent a good deal of time on Saturday playing it. Later that evening I met up with my friend and
    he told me that their rep offered him one for $2850. Sounds like they are doing a great job holding that MAP Pricing.
    Needless to say.....it's a pass for us.

I played pong at TPF also and the ones at Allentown and they are getting better each time. Prototypes at the shows. The production models should be great... Cant wait!

2 months later
    #76 5 years ago

Wow. cool view.

2 weeks later
    #78 5 years ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

Any updates? Last I heard was 2 weeks about a week ago....

I have no updates but I will contact automated Monday morning..

4 weeks later
    #81 5 years ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

Sweeeeet just got notice that I will be paying in full Monday to get it shipped!!

Congrats! Great game.

1 week later
    #105 5 years ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

Thank Automated Services for a smooth purchasing and shipping transaction!
    Started a topic pong club for owners and fans to talk!
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Congratulations!! Looks great.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frankmac.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atari-pong-table-automated-service?tu=frankmac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.