Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 107 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180926_124941.jpg
    20180926_131734.jpg
    ATARI-Pong-Coin-Op-Version-coin-operated.jpg_640x640 (resized).jpg
    ATARI-Pong-Cocktail-Version-coin-operated-arcade.jpg_640x640 (3) (resized).jpg
    ATARI-Pong-Cocktail-Version-coin-operated-arcade.jpg_640x640 (resized).jpg
    ATARI-Pong-Cocktail-Version-coin-operated-arcade.jpg_640x640 (2) (resized).jpg
    Pong in a Barrel (resized).jpg
    528E80FA-A771-4FE8-91DE-4A669B485666.jpeg
    E06DC107-28D6-4A77-8673-3DB20354EE7C.jpeg
    There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 5 years ago

Thank Automated Services for a smooth purchasing and shipping transaction!

Started a topic pong club for owners and fans to talk!

20180926_124941.jpg20180926_124941.jpg20180926_131734.jpg20180926_131734.jpg
    #102 5 years ago

Let us know if it’s fun and if it’s $3,600 fun.

#103 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheGunnett:

Let us know if it’s fun and if it’s $3,600 fun.

My guess is yes, and (since he paid for it) yes, (but not really but an owner won't admit it).

#104 5 years ago

Review.
    Its fun! My kids love it too (5 and 10). Great game to Play with friends, my father who bought us our first copycat Pong version back in the 80’s loved it too!
    Its fast, brutal, easy when you want. Fantastic(!!) bluetooth sound. Great gamesound, great fx. Fantastic controls, easy to learn, bit harder to master. I like the movement of the pixel when it’s hard for the machine to bounce the opposite direction and still it keeps on going fast.

Great action game for just a game or 2 hours straight. Good settings available with slow to very fast game speed. Enough to keep you coming back when you walk by

It starts up in 2 seconds and game can be played with two players of against the computer. Very good AI, can be changed in settings. Instant bluetooth connection. Long power cable included.

No con? Cooling Fan is a bit loud.

Is it worth it?
    I think it is. Especially when you need a soundsystem like me It’s a great addition to you Arcade and would be also very great in any living room! Kudo’s to the creators!!

Enjoy your game to the new owner above. Hope you like it! Cheers

Ps. The chairs are worth it too. Great addition

#105 5 years ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

Thank Automated Services for a smooth purchasing and shipping transaction!
    Started a topic pong club for owners and fans to talk!
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Congratulations!! Looks great.

#106 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinPeet:

Review.
    Its fun! My kids love it too (5 and 10). Great game to Play with friends, my father who bought us our first copycat Pong version back in the 80’s loved it too!
    Its fast, brutal, easy when you want. Fantastic(!!) bluetooth sound. Great gamesound, great fx. Fantastic controls, easy to learn, bit harder to master. I like the movement of the pixel when it’s hard for the machine to bounce the opposite direction and still it keeps on going fast.
    Great action game for just a game or 2 hours straight. Good settings available with slow to very fast game speed. Enough to keep you coming back when you walk by
    It starts up in 2 seconds and game can be played with two players of against the computer. Very good AI, can be changed in settings. Instant bluetooth connection. Long power cable included.
    No con? Cooling Fan is a bit loud.
    Is it worth it?
    I think it is. Especially when you need a soundsystem like me It’s a great addition to you Arcade and would be also very great in any living room! Kudo’s to the creators!!
    Enjoy your game to the new owner above. Hope you like it! Cheers
    Ps. The chairs are worth it too. Great addition

You have pretty much summed it up on how I feel also! There is just something different and fun about this thing..wife loves it and think it looks super nice as a table also..plain and simple it's fun to play an old game with new innovation! Price I think it falls right in line with what it should be these days! As much as some want to get all in a price war argument you either want one or you don't...I personally thought I would never see this thing come to the point of being able to buy, but they did it and it looks professionally designed..not homebrew at all....pay the man his money if you want one...(my opinion) he has earned it in my eyes.

1 month later
    #107 5 years ago

I can see myself being a 3rd owner of a machine like this. Too rich for my blood, and it wouldn't get too much use, but I really like the idea. The way the table controls are hidden is fantastic.

There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atari-pong-table-automated-service/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.