Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 326 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by fluxgold
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-18 um 19.21.08 (resized).png
    Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-18 um 19.20.57 (resized).png
    Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-18 um 19.21.21 (resized).png
    IMG_5310 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5312 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5309 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    kk1 (resized).jpg
    20230119_153035 (resized).jpg
    20230114_180506 (resized).jpg
    210D0A6E-AF2D-4867-A890-60E0A5BD23A1 (resized).jpeg
    0A9FFFC4-47A7-4EC3-9EAA-5C84C29AA3F6 (resized).jpeg
    05C6E203-01C5-43BC-84A1-CDD19BEC97F0 (resized).jpeg
    FFD9D6FD-BFA5-4849-B36B-D1C79601C668 (resized).jpeg
    D9047835-7415-4D23-9D8B-FB0886F2DC46 (resized).jpeg
    C8C3630E-6CBD-408D-9996-F67FC4C62784 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ilushka85.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 5 years ago

I got one... horrible quality. Glass arrived scratched. Paddles peeling. Magnets / ball crashing and scratching underside.

#22 5 years ago

Contacted them and BBO poker tables and so far gotten the run around for a month with no resolution just empty promises. Table is unusable at this point malfunctions after about 1 game.

#25 5 years ago

Unis has actually been great to respond and provide info... when the distributor has not. Unfortunately they have to send all parts thru a distributor and said they would ping them for me.... to date no parts and no resolution and have a broken game.

#26 5 years ago

For any of those interested the distributor is BBO Poker Tables. I would not order these from them, and its a great game that I have played at shows when it works. I guess I just got unlucky with the game and the distributor.

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

This customer ordered his Pong game through me. He's a solid guy. I'm disappointed he had a bad experience. To clarify, I do not own or run BBO Poker Tables. I am simply helping BBO with their Pong sales. I take the order. They handle the logistics.
    Ilushka85 informed me about 2 weeks ago that he was having some issues with his game and I thought his replacement parts were being ordered. Then 2 days ago he told me he was done waiting and had filed a charge back with his credit card. Clearly he was not receiving adequate communication and reassurance regarding his replacement parts. This is something we need to work on so it doesn't happen again.
    If we can get you the parts do you still want the game?

You have actually been fantastic in the process. Two days ago someone did finally contact me from bbo after ignoring me for a month to tell me that the service guy who was emailing me left. A new person then called me and requested all the details again and said they would get me a new table and she would follow up. No other follow up since then.

The problem is it’s not just parts anymore. I can’t get the table to work without the paddle and ball to not crash into each other.

#34 5 years ago

I emailed the owner of BBO last night to bring him in the loop. Your case has been escalated to the top.

Now somehow they lost all the pictures I sent a month ago after ackognlowedjng them and promising to ship new parts and then new table. Now need to go send to them again.

#38 5 years ago

IdahoRealtor has been fantastic as stated. The rest of the bunch however is another world. I’m not even sure how pictures of scratched glass matter anymore when the game doesn’t work.

#47 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ilushka85:

norcalrealtor has been fantastic as stated. The rest of the bunch however is another world. I’m not even sure how pictures of scratched glass matter anymore when the game doesn’t work.

For all those curious BBO has still been Mia after sending them the same pics they already had and acknowledged before. At this point I am just waiting for my credit card to step in and make this right as I have lost all hope in BBO.

#49 5 years ago
    Quoted from nman:

Yeah, still waiting on my kickstarter unit too. Told them I'd take an atari logo version instead of the plain black i ordered just to speed it up, but it looks like i won't be getting my pong table or my ACNC in time for my new years party

I can sell you mine . The glass is scratched and it really doesn’t work. But at least you will have something.

#51 5 years ago

Their new customer service person just took over your case this week, right? No excuse for the last guy ignoring you, but they are ready to ship you a replacement game now. I verified this personally with the owner this morning.
    However, if you already filed a charge back I don't think they can ship it. They can't eat the cost of 2 units.
    Once again, sorry you received a damaged game.

Not asking them to absorb it. I just haven’t heard from her. So they either need to accept the charge back or refund me and pickup game or get me new one. Happy for any of those options. Just right now I have no working game and don’t have my money either.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ilushka85.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atari-pong-coffee-table-club?tu=Ilushka85 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.