6 months ago

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 88 days ago by NorCalRealtor
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 24 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

VVysI4jD (resized).png
    Atari-Pong-COCKTAIL-version-1024x683 (resized).jpg
    JtFl9bkW (resized).jpeg
    P6Ho1j8X (resized).jpeg
    pgnyhTpg (resized).jpeg
    48366515_2202607193122842_2305511931659681792_o (resized).jpg
    pong2 (resized).jpg
    pong (resized).jpg
    15439762013235208417362818537284 (resized).jpg
    20181003_201435.jpg
    20181003_201416.jpg
    20180926_131046.jpg
    20180926_131734.jpg
    20180926_130907.jpg
    20180926_130902.jpg
    20180926_130645.jpg

There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 4 months ago
    Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Their new customer service person just took over your case this week, right? No excuse for the last guy ignoring you, but they are ready to ship you a replacement game now. I verified this personally with the owner this morning.
    However, if you already filed a charge back I don't think they can ship it. They can't eat the cost of 2 units.
    Once again, sorry you received a damaged game.

Not asking them to absorb it. I just haven’t heard from her. So they either need to accept the charge back or refund me and pickup game or get me new one. Happy for any of those options. Just right now I have no working game and don’t have my money either.

#52 4 months ago
    Quoted from Ilushka85:

Not asking them to absorb it. I just haven’t heard from her. So they either need to accept the charge back or refund me and pickup game or get me new one. Happy for any of those options. Just right now I have no working game and don’t have my money either.

Everything has been sorted out and your replacement game is shipping today.

#53 4 months ago

Here's a promotional video we filmed recently from my game room. Not too late to get one under the Christmas tree. We have units ready to ship.

#54 4 months ago

Waiting to get an update from ilushka85

#55 4 months ago

We have our coinop version already 1,5 weeks on location!

Cabinet quality could have been a little more refined as I'm afraid it won't hold up well in time due to some design choices...
    Players love it though and it's an attractive game played to death(pun intended).

48366515_2202607193122842_2305511931659681792_o (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #56 3 months ago

erak What did you do to enable bluetooth pairing mode?

#57 3 months ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

erak What did you do to enable bluetooth pairing mode?

Just searched for available devices. The pong table comes up.

#58 3 months ago

I guess I need to get around to opening this up then. Maybe there is something loose or in need of a reseating.

#59 3 months ago

Any updates on more people getting these/how’re they holding up?

#60 3 months ago
    Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Any updates on more people getting these/how’re they holding up?

Mine is still doing great! Most played game at New years eve party

#61 3 months ago

Mine is also playing fine (purchased in December) and has been a conversation starter for everyone that has seen it, haha. It's fun to watch people try to figure out how it works as it has a definite initial awe factor.

That said I'm not sure how long it will stick around because I think I'd prefer another pinball machine. If anyone is interested in a gently used game with matching Atari stools let me know.

#62 3 months ago

They have all the units at CES. The home coffee table, coin op table, coin up cocktail standing table, and some skeeball

#63 3 months ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

Mine is also playing fine (purchased in December) and has been a conversation starter for everyone that has seen it, haha. It's fun to watch people try to figure out how it works as it has a definite initial awe factor.
    That said I'm not sure how long it will stick around because I think I'd prefer another pinball machine. If anyone is interested in a gently used game with matching Atari stools let me know.

Will be interesting to see what these sell for used...

#64 3 months ago

Played one of these this past weekend at a arcade expo and it was pretty fun. l was impressed with the way it looks in person, and also how it has physical moving pieces not a video screen.

#65 3 months ago

Anyone see the new units at CES? I’m on the fence I’m not sure which one to get

#66 3 months ago
    Quoted from Toucanf16:

Whichever one you get, it will be fun for all!

#67 3 months ago

I saw all 3 units at IAAPA and I personally like the stand up version . It has height adjustments , cup holders , etc . I liked that one the best and plan on getting one this year .

#68 3 months ago
    Quoted from Toucanf16:

Where are you putting it, or what are your expectations?

There is a standing one and a larger table one that have coin doors. Then there is the small coffee table that is no coin door. Sort of like chexx

#69 3 months ago
    Quoted from Phatchit:

I saw all 3 units at IAAPA and I personally like the stand up version . It has height adjustments , cup holders , etc . I liked that one the best and plan on getting one this year .

Did they have pricing for each on all three?

#70 3 months ago

I have all the pricing, but don't think I'm allowed to post it until it's officially announced. Anyone curious feel free to PM me.

Commercial versions a bit more, but not a huge difference.

#71 3 months ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

Where are you putting it, or what are your expectations?
    There is a standing one and a larger table one that have coin doors. Then there is the small coffee table that is no coin door. Sort of like chexx

It will be used in my gameroom/mancave. I’ve seen the sit down coffee table version. Looking for something that doesn’t take a lot of space.

#72 3 months ago

Bar high top was quoted ~$4999. Looks great!

Also poked around and they have another game lined up in the works and they said pong wasn’t done so they must have another cool idea coming

#73 3 months ago

Day 1 Kickstarter backer -- crickets...

#74 3 months ago
    Quoted from PinJump:

Day 1 Kickstarter backer -- crickets...

This is why I won’t buy one.

However, to be fair, I backed the Stern book over two years ago and have also received nothing.

#75 3 months ago

I have one that I bought at Expo. I had plans to place it in our pediatric waiting room but I'm having second thoughts. I may consider just selling it. I have both chairs.PM if interested. 3k

#76 3 months ago

UNIS just debuted the new commercial versions of Pong at CES last week. Good press coverage. Sounds like they were a big hit. Best of all I am now able to post pricing and begin taking orders!

https://thenextweb.com/gaming/2019/01/10/this-crowdfunded-pong-table-might-be-the-coolest-thing-at-ces/

https://www.cnet.com/news/this-modern-pong-table-at-ces-2019-is-better-than-it-has-any-right-to-be/

UNIS really stepped it up with the light show on these commercial versions. Sure to garner lots of attention. And without the need for stools on each side, these larger commercial versions should take up less overall floor space than the Coffee Table version w/stools.

ARCADE VERSION:

$4299 + shipping

Considered standing height at 32" tall. A bit short for me, but I'm 6'5". Should be fine for most. Location ready w/coin mechs & ticket dispenser. Maybe my favorite version.

pgnyhTpg (resized).jpeg

P6Ho1j8X (resized).jpeg

JtFl9bkW (resized).jpeg

COCKTAIL VERSION:

$4499 + shipping

Ideal for bars & barcades. Adjustable height and built in cup holders. Full glass top. Location ready with coin mechs and DBA slot. DBA maybe included, but still need to confirm. No ticket dispenser. USB ports for phone charging.

Atari-Pong-COCKTAIL-version-1024x683 (resized).jpg

VVysI4jD (resized).png

#77 3 months ago

One more thing to add on pricing. This product has MAP pricing, so there's no need to price shop! We cannot undercut each other. So, order from whomever you'd like.

Coffee Table version is still $2999 + shipping

I can't speak for everyone, but I am not collecting sales tax yet for out-of-state buyers. I am also happy to accept credit card payments at no additional charge.

I have the Coffee Table version in stock and ready to ship. ETA for availability on the commercial versions is March. I am currently taking reservations on those with a refundable deposit.

PM me with any questions or to initiate your order.

#78 3 months ago
    Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

COCKTAIL VERSION:
    $4499 + shipping
    Ideal for bars & barcades. Adjustable height and built in cup holders. Full glass top. Location ready with coin mechs and DBA slot. DBA maybe included, but still need to confirm. No ticket dispenser. USB ports for phone charging.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

An employee said the prototype has usb but the production wouldn’t....but you’d have to verify.

1 week later
    #79 88 days ago

Here's some good game play video of all 3 version, courtesy of Arcade Heroes.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 25.00
    Boards
    German-Pinball-Modular
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Iron Monger Decal Out of stock
    Flashinstinct
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 49.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 125.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 84.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 44.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 25.00
    $ 1,099.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside