Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 318 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 days ago by erak
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5310 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5312 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5309 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    kk1 (resized).jpg
    20230119_153035 (resized).jpg
    20230114_180506 (resized).jpg
    210D0A6E-AF2D-4867-A890-60E0A5BD23A1 (resized).jpeg
    0A9FFFC4-47A7-4EC3-9EAA-5C84C29AA3F6 (resized).jpeg
    05C6E203-01C5-43BC-84A1-CDD19BEC97F0 (resized).jpeg
    FFD9D6FD-BFA5-4849-B36B-D1C79601C668 (resized).jpeg
    D9047835-7415-4D23-9D8B-FB0886F2DC46 (resized).jpeg
    C8C3630E-6CBD-408D-9996-F67FC4C62784 (resized).jpeg
    B915B6A7-771A-4DB9-AC59-067F5F7A1E65 (resized).jpeg
    C979D245-6301-4462-8B29-4CFDDE06F925 (resized).jpeg
    08C89308-D477-4B66-877E-DCD1BCCD6704 (resized).jpeg

There are 318 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
    #1 5 years ago

Well figured might as well have a Club for owners and fans of the ATARI PONG Coffee Table. Just got mine delivered and setup. I'm guessing there will be many more getting theirs soon so wanted to have somewhere to talk about this new game. Having never seen or played one I'm impressed! Build quality fit and finish look very nice. It's a 250lb tank! Time to get on it and play. This is pretty cool to have something different and that you wont see everywhere yet! It's a nice center piece for in front of my theater chairs. Who wants just a regular old coffee table in their Arcade/Theater area when something like this just blends the two perfectly

20180926_123720.jpg20180926_123720.jpg20180926_124941.jpg20180926_124941.jpg20180926_125043.jpg20180926_125043.jpg20180926_125437.jpg20180926_125437.jpg20180926_130543.jpg20180926_130543.jpg20180926_130555.jpg20180926_130555.jpg20180926_130609.jpg20180926_130609.jpg20180926_130631.jpg20180926_130631.jpg20180926_130645.jpg20180926_130645.jpg20180926_130902.jpg20180926_130902.jpg20180926_130907.jpg20180926_130907.jpg20180926_131046.jpg20180926_131046.jpg20180926_131734.jpg20180926_131734.jpg
    #2 5 years ago

That looks sweet! Our first shipment of 40 units is arriving any day now, including mine.

We'll be doing a video showing features, settings, game play, etc very soon.

If anybody else wants one shoot me a PM.

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

That looks sweet! Our first shipment of 40 units is arriving any day now, including mine.
    I'll be doing a video showing features, settings, game play, etc very soon.
    If anybody else wants one shoot me a PM.

Awesome feel free to post them here!!!

#4 5 years ago

This thing looks really cool. Curious about any bugs or dependability issues

#5 5 years ago

Looks cool - I would love to see a video of it in operation.

#6 5 years ago

Looks like having a floor mounted socket might also be the way to go as well so there's no power cord showing. Or maybe cutting a small hole in area rug to run it under the rug?

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Looks like having a floor mounted socket might also be the way to go as well so there's no power cord showing. Or maybe cutting a small hole in area rug to run it under the rug?

Yep that's what I'm going to do as I have power under my theater chairs!

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from Hop-Pac:

This thing looks really cool. Curious about any bugs or dependability issues

Will see ...nothing to report yet...just played for 2 hours with the family That's a good reason to have this club to see people's thoughts and or anything that may be an issue.
    I love cool different things! Awesome looking in person

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Looks cool - I would love to see a video of it in operation.

I'll try and get to that if somebody doesn't beat me to it

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

Will see ...nothing to report yet...just played for 2 hours with the family That's a good reason to have this club to see people's thoughts and or anything that may be an issue.
    I love cool different things! Awesome looking in person

Congratulations! And thanks for being an early adopter and tester for those of us concerned about reliability and customer support.

I will be a buyer for sure once these concerns are allayed.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

I'll try and get to that if somebody doesn't beat me to it

If you do please include video of the attract mode.

#12 5 years ago

Ok guys and girls first issue and email on my issue. Support???????? Ahhhhhh even happier now that I bought one! This is Saturday, I emailed and had a email response from them in 30 minutes, and within another 30 minutes a phone call from them. To top it off they did this all while they are at a show! A+++++++++ Experience

Game Service entry method...

The manual says push both orange buttons and p1 start...could never get it to work and thought I was loseing my mind ha ha...was told and works perfectly every time to Hold both orange buttons then count to 5 and push p1 start button to get in Service menu and game reset..

Very minor problem but the way they handled it was perfect!

#13 5 years ago

Attraction Mode:

#14 5 years ago

Too cool.

#15 5 years ago

Little play! Cube seats on way and would really recommend them with this system for playing comfort

#16 5 years ago

The seats are here

20181003_201416.jpg20181003_201416.jpg20181003_201435.jpg20181003_201435.jpg
    2 months later
    #17 5 years ago

Anybody else get one of these? How’re you liking it? I played one over the summer at CAX and really dug it, just wish it was a little cheaper.

#18 5 years ago

Still waiting on my kickstarter table

#19 5 years ago

Im in on kickstarter also.. heard shipments are coming in so hopefully soon I'll be jamming on mine. Have you hooked up media to this yet? Wasn't that an option with this?

#20 5 years ago

I got one... horrible quality. Glass arrived scratched. Paddles peeling. Magnets / ball crashing and scratching underside.

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ilushka85:

I got one... horrible quality. Glass arrived scratched. Paddles peeling. Magnets / ball crashing and scratching underside.

That's not cool... have you contacted them?

#22 5 years ago

Contacted them and BBO poker tables and so far gotten the run around for a month with no resolution just empty promises. Table is unusable at this point malfunctions after about 1 game.

#23 5 years ago

Played one 2 weekends ago .. for about 2 hours. My kid LOVED it. Started me thinking about getting one. Seemed like a great design and of course very fun, AND impressive you can play against it (curious if it’s original Pong code?)k

#24 5 years ago

Wow that stinks bro! I haven't experienced anything like this on mine or have any problem on communicating with them......

#25 5 years ago

Unis has actually been great to respond and provide info... when the distributor has not. Unfortunately they have to send all parts thru a distributor and said they would ping them for me.... to date no parts and no resolution and have a broken game.

#26 5 years ago

For any of those interested the distributor is BBO Poker Tables. I would not order these from them, and its a great game that I have played at shows when it works. I guess I just got unlucky with the game and the distributor.

#27 5 years ago

I bought mine About the same time this thread was started. Just noticed the club.

Just recieved spare balls and paddles in the mail. Contacted the company that is selling them. Turns out they are in Toronto.
    40min drive from me.
    Really impressed on the quality. And guests love it.

15439762013235208417362818537284 (resized).jpg15439762013235208417362818537284 (resized).jpg
    #28 5 years ago

What is the price of game and seats too as I assume those are extra?

#29 5 years ago

LP

Quoted from Brazy:

Im in on kickstarter also.. heard shipments are coming in so hopefully soon I'll be jamming on mine. Have you hooked up media to this yet? Wasn't that an option with this?

Yes it has Bluetooth. Turned off factory background music. Hooked up Alexa too it.

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ilushka85:

For any of those interested the distributor is BBO Poker Tables. I would not order these from them, and its a great game that I have played at shows when it works. I guess I just got unlucky with the game and the distributor.

This customer ordered his Pong game through me. He's a solid guy. I'm disappointed he had a bad experience. To clarify, I do not own or run BBO Poker Tables. I am simply helping BBO with their Pong sales. I take the order. They handle the logistics.

Ilushka85 informed me about 2 weeks ago that he was having some issues with his game and I thought his replacement parts were being ordered. Then 2 days ago he told me he was done waiting and had filed a charge back with his credit card. Clearly he was not receiving adequate communication and reassurance regarding his replacement parts. This is something we need to work on so it doesn't happen again.

If we can get you the parts do you still want the game?

#31 5 years ago

This customer ordered his Pong game through me. He's a solid guy. I'm disappointed he had a bad experience. To clarify, I do not own or run BBO Poker Tables. I am simply helping BBO with their Pong sales. I take the order. They handle the logistics.
    Ilushka85 informed me about 2 weeks ago that he was having some issues with his game and I thought his replacement parts were being ordered. Then 2 days ago he told me he was done waiting and had filed a charge back with his credit card. Clearly he was not receiving adequate communication and reassurance regarding his replacement parts. This is something we need to work on so it doesn't happen again.
    If we can get you the parts do you still want the game?

You have actually been fantastic in the process. Two days ago someone did finally contact me from bbo after ignoring me for a month to tell me that the service guy who was emailing me left. A new person then called me and requested all the details again and said they would get me a new table and she would follow up. No other follow up since then.

The problem is it’s not just parts anymore. I can’t get the table to work without the paddle and ball to not crash into each other.

#32 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ilushka85:

You have actually been fantastic in the process. Two days ago someone did finally contact me from bbo after ignoring me for a month to tell me that the service guy who was emailing me left. A new person then called me and requested all the details again and said they would get me a new table and she would follow up. No other follow up since then.
    The problem is it’s not just parts anymore. I can’t get the table to work without the paddle and ball to not crash into each other.

I emailed the owner of BBO last night to bring him in the loop. Your case has been escalated to the top.

#33 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pbpins:

What is the price of game and seats too as I assume those are extra?

The game is $3495 shipped. Atari stools are $300/pair.

#34 5 years ago

I emailed the owner of BBO last night to bring him in the loop. Your case has been escalated to the top.

Now somehow they lost all the pictures I sent a month ago after ackognlowedjng them and promising to ship new parts and then new table. Now need to go send to them again.

#35 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ilushka85:

Now somehow they lost all the pictures I sent a month ago after ackognlowedjng them and promising to ship new parts and then new table. Now need to go send to them again.

Oh brother. Hang in there, man. I've got your back.

#36 5 years ago

Ugh. Not confidence inspiring

At least norcal seems like a good dude.

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ilushka85:

Wow, I think you had the right idea of a chargeback and return, and then later ordering from a different distributor if you wanted. At these price points the distro can’t expect much patience and you have given them more rope then I would have. Nothing against NorCal since he is just the order taker.

#38 5 years ago

IdahoRealtor has been fantastic as stated. The rest of the bunch however is another world. I’m not even sure how pictures of scratched glass matter anymore when the game doesn’t work.

#39 5 years ago

Makes me wonder if I'll ever even get a kickstarter table. Let alone have it work

#40 5 years ago
    Quoted from erak:

LP

Yes it has Bluetooth. Turned off factory background music. Hooked up Alexa too it.

Nice.. so how's the sound? Decent volume? Distortion?

#41 5 years ago
    Quoted from Brazy:

Nice.. so how's the sound? Decent volume? Distortion?

It's good. It has dencent bass. Seems more designed for the factory sound package than a Bluetooth unit. But it works fine. There is a bit of distortion. And a tiny bit of background rumble at loud volumes via Bluetooth. But not too bad. Not an issue at full blast with the factory sound package, it sounds great.

At normal listening levels as a Mono Bluetooth speaker it sounds better than most. It also has a pretty decent overall volume that could be used at parties.

#42 5 years ago

Are they still planning on making a coin op version?

#43 5 years ago

They have two new versions now, both coin op

pong (resized).jpgpong (resized).jpgpong2 (resized).jpgpong2 (resized).jpg
    #44 5 years ago

Price on those? I wonder how many they have made so far, and how many Kickstarter games they still owe.

#45 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Price on those? I wonder how many they have made so far, and how many Kickstarter games they still owe.

All of them. In the states anyway. They are supposed to ship this month I guess.

#46 5 years ago

My understanding is pricing for the coin-op versions will be revealed next month.

#47 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ilushka85:

norcalrealtor has been fantastic as stated. The rest of the bunch however is another world. I’m not even sure how pictures of scratched glass matter anymore when the game doesn’t work.

For all those curious BBO has still been Mia after sending them the same pics they already had and acknowledged before. At this point I am just waiting for my credit card to step in and make this right as I have lost all hope in BBO.

#48 5 years ago
    Quoted from Outlanes:

All of them. In the states anyway. They are supposed to ship this month I guess.

Yeah, still waiting on my kickstarter unit too. Told them I'd take an atari logo version instead of the plain black i ordered just to speed it up, but it looks like i won't be getting my pong table or my ACNC in time for my new years party

#49 5 years ago
    Quoted from nman:

Yeah, still waiting on my kickstarter unit too. Told them I'd take an atari logo version instead of the plain black i ordered just to speed it up, but it looks like i won't be getting my pong table or my ACNC in time for my new years party

I can sell you mine . The glass is scratched and it really doesn’t work. But at least you will have something.

#50 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ilushka85:

For all those curious BBO has still been Mia after sending them the same pics they already had and acknowledged before. At this point I am just waiting for my credit card to step in and make this right as I have lost all hope in BBO.

Their new customer service person just took over your case this week, right? No excuse for the last guy ignoring you, but they are ready to ship you a replacement game now. I verified this personally with the owner this morning.

However, if you already filed a charge back I don't think they can ship it. They can't eat the cost of 2 units.

Once again, sorry you received a damaged game.

There are 318 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atari-pong-coffee-table-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.