3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by dobo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dobo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I'm having trouble getting the right voltages at the display and credit. I get my -90V but I'm only getting +47V. I disconnect J19(credit) and get the same readings testing the display. Then I disconnect J17(display) and then get -90V and +61V. With that the credit display will work and is bright. But then I need to disconnect both and measure at the PCB. Where are test point on that board? How do I test the PCB voltages. I just got the board back from getting fixed and I'm just not sure. I know I'm losing Voltage with the display because if I disconnect the display I can get the credit to work. I'm just not sure how to test the PCB. Can someone help me? I need to check the outputs on the PCB. And then after that how do I trouble shoot the PCB or the display?

#3 3 years ago

How do I check 90v through out the whole machine? Aux board, transformer, and such.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dobo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atari-pinball-voltages?tu=dobo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.