Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2285 (resized).JPG
IMG_2275 (resized).JPG
#1 2 years ago

Can anyone that owns or has access to an Atari Hercules pin do me a quick easy favor request? Can you measure (and post) the dimensions of the head of the game?

I thought sure this would have been listed somewhere, but I searched and couldn't find it. Thanks in advance.

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
[email protected]

#2 2 years ago

I went up to Funspot that has a Hercules on location & snapped a bunch of pics with a tape-measure

I dunno how exact the dimentions I have are as I was hooking the tape from the plastic trim on top

Also the side panels are tapered the top being deeper than the bottom and also the front of the side panel being taller than the back

I couldn't get inside the head to measure from there as it was in a public place and ""had to"" play a few games with some of the other guests of the location.

box for backglass
H=37" (in back I didn't figure the full front where glass is )
W=39-3/4"
D=11-1/2" (*where the backglass is)

Top= 14-1/2" hangs over face by 3"

Side panels looked to be 3/4" thick outside to outside the head measured 41-1/8"
top = 14-11/16"
bottom= 11-3/4"
front = 39-1/8"
back = 38-1/8"

There were some ventilation slots in the back as well as a hole for the power cord.

IMG_2285 (resized).JPGIMG_2285 (resized).JPGIMG_2275 (resized).JPGIMG_2275 (resized).JPG
#3 2 years ago

Thank you very much.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atari-hercules-owners-easy-favor-request and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.