PC180096_(resized).JPG
PC180100_(resized).JPG
PC180107_(resized).JPG
PC180103_(resized).JPG
PC180094_(resized).JPG
P8220291_(resized).JPG
h3_(resized).jpg
h2_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dayhuff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 8 years ago

Been offered more for mine by those guys that put on the local pinball shows as they want to put it in the lobby when people first walk in like they've done for years at Expo. Mine's not for sale though. But yeah $2K is the going price for a working one. I need some parts for mine if anybody has anything, mainly a lockdown bar and the left slingshot plastic.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

4 months later
#21 8 years ago

HOLY CRAP !! So does that mean a decent working one with a new playfield glass is worth $10K before Christmas ?

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

No glass. Large sheet of acrylic.

Yes I know, I've bought one and had it custom cut. Polycarbonate actually.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#36 8 years ago

Me and my buddy Ken moved mine from the garage into the basement several years ago, not a big deal at all. The pictures are a little out of order but you get the idea. Took off the legs on one side and tipped it over on some boards so that we can get the legs off the other side and also so we'd be able to get our hands up underneath the game and pick it up to put it in the back of his truck on its side. Next we unloaded it onto my pinball dolly, again on its side and rolled it in the door and picked it up and placed it back on the boards and attached the two legs (a front and back leg). Next we lifted it up and then attached the two other legs. Next we carried the head in and placed it on the game and bolted it down. Pretty simple.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

P8220291_(resized).JPGP8220291_(resized).JPG

PC180094_(resized).JPGPC180094_(resized).JPG

PC180103_(resized).JPGPC180103_(resized).JPG

PC180107_(resized).JPGPC180107_(resized).JPG

PC180100_(resized).JPGPC180100_(resized).JPG

PC180096_(resized).JPGPC180096_(resized).JPG

PC180125_(resized).JPGPC180125_(resized).JPG

#40 8 years ago

That's a standard light in the bottom of all Hercules. 110 volt.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#44 8 years ago

The playfield does not lift up unfortunately. All work is done laying on your back through the bomb bay doors. Obviously sliding the playfield glass off is how you get to the top of the playfield. I also have a spare playfield that I've owned for years.

John P Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI
269-979-3836

Hercules_playfield_full_shot_(resized).jpgHercules_playfield_full_shot_(resized).jpg

2 years later
#73 5 years ago

Bringing up this old thread as I'm poking around in my Hercules for various reasons. I think the playfield could be lifted out by two people.....it might be the way to go when trying to fix things underneath. I've got a short in at least one of the GI light strands and trying to trace it on my back is about impossible, especially since the legs were shortened to make the game fit in my basement. Has anyone taken one of these playfields out and was it pretty straight forward? I've also been thinking about adding some extra lighting to the pop bumpers somehow but was wondering if anyone else has done any mods to there game?
Thanks,
John

#76 5 years ago

Been thinking about this mod for a loooong time and I came across some LED strips that I had tucked away and thought I'd slap them in the Hercules to see what sorta effect it would have. The blue ball is even illuminated by the lights as it goes by and bounces around the pops. They could be just a little bit brighter but still a cool effect with stuff I just had laying around.
John

IMG_0003 (resized).JPGIMG_0003 (resized).JPGIMG_0004 (resized).JPGIMG_0004 (resized).JPGIMG_0005 (resized).JPGIMG_0005 (resized).JPGIMG_0008 (resized).JPGIMG_0008 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dayhuff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atari-hercules-just-sold-on-ebay?tu=Dayhuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.