(Topic ID: 208771)

Atari Dragster cheating player to lose decades-old Guinness World Rec.

By c508

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 88 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ImNotNorm
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1997 (resized).JPG
IMG_1996 (resized).JPG
IMG_1995 (resized).JPG
c29d06eadc6e74520e7a6d7ad315e51a--fat-women-motor-scooters (resized).jpg
C45EA6D6-900A-491C-BB45-ECC53B29109F (resized).jpeg
activisions_volume5_05 (resized).jpg
nofdokfelhpswwmlwiv5 (resized).png
dragster (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tslayer71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

I'm not getting duped by him in anyway. I don't have anything to gain or lose by his actions right or wrong, true or false. Would you disagree that he is a world class high score player on multiple arcade classics and other platforms?
Thanks
Blake

Yes he's a world class high score cheater..

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

They are every where we look in every competitive recreation known to man. And yet no matter how hard we try us average guys and gals most likely will never come close to there skill sets or aptitude in their given platforms.
Thanks
Blake

So if someone won a bunch of money from you playing poker and they cheated, that would be fine because they were good at cheating? Got it - that makes sense...

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

Was Lance an OK bike rider? Or did he have something most of us including his peers (who were and still are also cheating, verified dozens if not hundreds of times) did not and do not have? No mention of the Patriots? Big fan maybe?
Thanks
Blake

Hey Blake, say hi to your uncle Todd for us...

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

your denying there is talent. If you or I would play him at his respected games, out of 100 games how many would we win?
thanks
blake

Who said anything about talent. What if it was you and your buddies. By your logic you would admire your friend for cheating you and taking your money. Hey wanna play some poker?

#39 6 years ago

Is Lance Armstrong a world class cyclist - yes. Is Todd a world class gamer - probably. Because of my value system as soon as i learned they had cheated, there accomplishment's are negated. You have a different value system, and that's where we disagree....

#81 6 years ago
Quoted from gatordad:

I had a 2600 and remember taking a picture or 2 of the scores a few times in the 5's on Dragster
Can't remember the decimals though
Maybe theres still a picture somewhere in one of those old shoebox's in the closet...

Probably have coffee stains on them thought

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tslayer71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/atari-dragster-cheating-player-to-lose-decades-old-guinness-world-rec?tu=tslayer71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.