(Topic ID: 45135)

At what price would you NOT buy an LE or an NIb for that matter???

By RGR

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 132 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by SLAMT1LT
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“At what price would you NOT buy an LE or an NIb for that matter???”

• $8,000 151 votes
      61%
    • $8,500 21 votes
      8%
    • $9,000 4 votes
      2%
    • $9,500 7 votes
      3%
    • $10,000 24 votes
      10%
    • $11,000 8 votes
      3%
    • $12,000 6 votes
      2%
    • $15,,000 11 votes
      4%
    • $20,000 16 votes
      6%

(248 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RGR.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Given that LEs will be hitting $10,000 down here, how much is too much for an LE/NIB for you???

#13 11 years ago

Hmmm did ACDC not go for 7500???

#15 11 years ago

Not the Pro, the LE.... Lol or was that the LE price??? Premiums in the states went for 6200 shipped??? Thought the LEs were 7500, hence the reason I put the min LE price at 8K.

#17 11 years ago

Pros in Australia are 6K, Premiums 8200, LEs 9250. Given this supossed 500 increase they are heading towards 10,000..... ahhhh lol....

#19 11 years ago

LOL any NIB/LE in future that comes out, what would be your cut off point. Easy question really.

#23 11 years ago

Wow heck I was wayyyyy off then. Gezzz what you guys pay for LE,s we are paying for the Pros. Given the $$ is the same in Au as it is in the US we are getting shafted big time. I think when I got quoted for a premium ACDC from the factory it was 6000.

Ok sorry lol I should have included 7000 and 7500 in the poll, but you are more than welcome to make a comment in the thread.

#34 11 years ago

Ok so safe to say that if this time next year Sterns LEs were $1,000 more than they are now this would pretty much end the pinball run that we are having now. Imo given that the home market is the cause of this upswing is it not a matter of time before that gets flooded and if so would the prices of pins start dropping?

#37 11 years ago

Well lets hope the operator market takes off cos if it dont then pinball is right up the shit in 4-5 years time. The home market can only take so much.

2 weeks later
    #42 11 years ago

hmmm Le's selling out in the blink of an eye... how much is Metallica going for in the US?

#47 11 years ago

Well given the Les of Metallica sold out in 1 hour at 7595 maybe the 8k min was not a bad start for a line??

1 month later
    #59 10 years ago

Not sure that I can modify the poll??? If so I will..

2 months later
    #95 10 years ago

Isnt Hobbit going to be $8k???

2 weeks later
    #98 10 years ago

Any of the 73% buying a Star Trek??? RRP is $8095 so I am told....

1 month later
    #102 10 years ago

So who out of the71% snapped up an MM ???? 8 million worth sold in less than 24 hours...

3 years later
    #104 6 years ago
    Quoted from TOK:

Those options don't go low enough. There is the issue of being able to afford it, then there is the completely different issue of not feeling the product is worth what its selling for.
    I just spent the "fun" budget on a new Wrangler. I'll start buying pins when the madness subsides.

lol

4 years later
    #107 2 years ago

bump

#111 2 years ago

What did Mando go for? Pro/Prem/Le?

1 year later
    #113 1 year ago

The Times They Are A-Changin'!!!!! How many in on Bond? $7k for pro is getting up to the no buy limit of 8k for Le's!!

#117 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

Funny looking at statements made 9 years ago and then checking their collections.

Adamant that 80% are not going to pay more than $8500 for an NIB LE.... Hell whats it going to be in another 10 years time???

#119 1 year ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

I paid 7k for a hulk. I will not go any higher even if the game blows me when I knock the replay....well, maybe id go to 7500 for that feature

Quoted from thedarkknight77:

$4400 max for Pro, $6400 max for LE.

Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Poll options not valid. It was a stretch to get me to pay 7K. I will not be buying any future NIB. My wallet has spoken. For that price you can store them in a warehouse!
    (after WOZ and Predator already vested)

#120 1 year ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

I will not pay more than $8k for a pinball machine. Just ain't fittin' ...ain't fittin'...

Quoted from beatmaster:

8k is too high, where is the 6k?

Quoted from davewtf:

your options don't go low enough

#126 1 year ago

And yet the Bond Les sold out almost instantly.... There is still a demand, I just wonder how many of the ~80% bought one

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RGR.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/at-what-price-would-you-not-buy-an-le-or-an-nib-for-that-matter?tu=RGR and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.