SMN.jpg
Coming Soon.jpg
image.jpg
BlingBling.jpg
ST LE 3.jpg
ST LE 2.jpg
ST LE 1.jpg
Soon pinball.jpg
There are 102 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago

Another LE @ the factory right now...

ST LE 2.jpgST LE 2.jpg
#52 10 years ago

in that STLE pic the vuk is still there. Where in the world did that thread about STLE not having a vuk come from?

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I don't recall lighting on the sides of the upper cabinet previously being mentioned? Was it? Looks cool.

I believe it's is on the feature grid but no one understood what it meant or would look like.

#54 10 years ago

Awesome!! I believe that is a picture of my ST LE getting ready for the short trip to Denver...

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from PinFun:

On display only @ the factory...

ST LE 1.jpg 3 MB

So, I assume that the "photon" blocks on the side will light up when the feature is activated on the game? Kinda neat to be honest with you. Looking forward to seeing it in person. Looks like the LCD speculation has been put to bed.

#56 10 years ago

@CraZ4Pin That is great, I am happy there are still companies that can remain in business making pinball. I also think you should buy whatever game you think is the most fun to play.

It's not nostalgia for me though, the first time I got to play MM was only 1 year as I never got to play one in the 90s and I can tell you I enjoy it more than LOTR.

I am not arguing with you, I am just stating that I enjoy playing MM more than new Sterns. That makes it worth it to me.

Also, in your analogy an Atari box would be ancient EM pins with no toys.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I don't recall lighting on the sides of the upper cabinet previously being mentioned? Was it? Looks cool.

it was in the features chart. Just didn't have a good understanding of what it was. I had a slight understanding and I tried to explain it but I don't think I did it very well.

#58 10 years ago

Still looks like a narrow body ST:TNG without the cannons.

#59 10 years ago

Nice. Thanks for sneaking out the photos.

#60 10 years ago

Laser Light Show?

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Still looks like a narrow body ST:TNG without the cannons.

But it's all bright, shiny, and sparkly now!!

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Good eye, yes. I just took this photo for a better view...

ST LE 3.jpgST LE 3.jpg
#63 10 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

That makes it worth it to me.
Also, in your analogy an Atari box would be ancient EM pins with no toys.

no, not really...

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from PinFun:

Good eye, yes. I just took this photo for a better view...

Well, the box looks absolutely awesome IMO! It's what it's in the box (i.e the game itself) that I'm more leary about.

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Nice. Thanks for sneaking out the photos.

Not sneaking it, photo's were allowed. The LE looks great in person by the way.

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

LMK if you guys have any ?'s
Thanks guys

Don't care about MM. I already own one.

Let me know when Led Zeppelin is announced.

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

in that STLE pic the vuk is still there. Where in the world did that thread about STLE not having a vuk come from?

The VUK is totally different. The original flyers show a wireform that shot the ball onto the warp ramp.

Now it's a VUK like the Doc Ock shot on spidey. It feeds the wireform return to the left flipper instead of toward the upper right flipper. Totally changes the flow of that particular shot.

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Waxx ... it reminds me of finding a newly made Atari box at the store today. It's a neat nostalgia thing to get one ... but ONLY because they sell for like $20 with a ton of games included (when the original price of Atari box alone back in the 80's was $100!) If you can make a new MM or AFM for 3k-4k, then great. I "might" buy one. But if someone is going to try and sell a newly made MM or AFM for 5k-6k (or more!) ... I'd rather spend that kind of money on a modern made AC/DC Premium or something.

well nobody's forcing anyone to buy anything. you wouldn't be interested in a remake, that's cool. but i think you're incorrect if you don't think there'd be a lot of people willing to plunk down much more than "5k-6k" for a NiB MM or AFM. just because you don't want one doesn't mean it's not a smart business move.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from PinFun:

Not sneaking it, photo's were allowed. The LE looks great in person by the way.

Awesome. Someone said the tour lady said no photos.

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Laser Light Show?

So they didn't address this at all?

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

well nobody's forcing anyone to buy anything. you wouldn't be interested in a remake, that's cool. but i think you're incorrect if you don't think there'd be a lot of people willing to plunk down much more than "5k-6k" for a NiB MM or AFM. just because you don't want one doesn't mean it's not a smart business move.

We'll see! I certainly wasn't suggesting how the entire pinball purchasing community would react ... I'm just stating my immediate reaction ... ZERO interest. I'm more excited what new stuff is coming out ... not what old stuff is being rehashed.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

So they didn't address this at all?

I wonder if this means the laser light show won't display during attract mode?? Or did they intentionally disable it just so these folks wouldn't get an early peak?

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

The VUK is totally different. The original flyers should a wireform that shot the ball onto the warp ramp.
Now it's a VUK like the Doc Ock shot on spidey. It feeds the wireform return to the left flipper instead of toward the upper right flipper. Totally changes the flow of that particular shot.

Yup, it really changes it quite a bit. That said, that thing looks freaking gorgeous!! I am still happy with my Pro, but if I had the disposable income the LE would be one to go for.

#74 10 years ago

Im on the opposite side Tim. Go ahead and remake MM and AFM. Ill buy them both and be happy as a clam.

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from huo:

Im on the opposite side Tim. Go ahead and remake MM and AFM. Ill buy them both and be happy as a clam.

Up to what price are you willing to go for them? Just curious.

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Thanks guys

Quoted from musketd:

Thanks guys

reminds me of trading places and waiting for the orange crop reports. sell mortimer sell!!

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from PinFun:

Another LE @ the factory right now...

ST LE 2.jpg 3 MB

BlingBling.jpgBlingBling.jpg

#79 10 years ago

Wow those pictures look AWESOME. Can't wait to see my STLE in a completely dark room. Going to have to leave at least two feet on either side of this one so people can appreciate it!!

#80 10 years ago

Those picures look fantastic.

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I'm just saying I don't think this is good for the hobby. The vast majority of pinheads just love playing pinball, period.

Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

...had a limited run. Tell them any game can potentially come back into production at any time ... and there goes the lure.

Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Killing off the prestige of collecting a rare game might not sit well with many who got into this hobby for just that reason.

Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

If I owned an MM today I'd be trying to sell immediately ... I just can't see it retaining the 12k premium with new versions of the exact game being made.

I just don't get it.
First you make me assume that you're into pinball because you love playing it.
Then you seem to disregard the collectors that are into pinball because of the prestige thing.
But in the end you tell us that you would sell your MM immediately if you owned one???
Is that because it's lost it's prestige? Or because you are into pinball for speculating (means buying before prices rise, selling before prices drop)? Or are there other reasons that you suddenly don't love to play the MM any more which i missed?

#82 10 years ago

I'd have to say the MM remake is a little disappointing.image.jpgimage.jpg

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from PinFun:

If you are referring to the full page ad on page 20, I believe that is a Stern Pinball ad. Are you implying that Stern will do the remake?

Soon pinball.jpg 2 MB

Whoa Nellie?

Coming Soon.jpgComing Soon.jpg

#84 10 years ago

That was my guess as well...

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Whoa Nellie?

Coming Soon.jpg 0

Its The Pin Star Trek addition.

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Its The Pin Star Trek addition.

Please no

SMN.jpgSMN.jpg

#87 10 years ago

Its a pinball themed Chair for sure , with a limited edition cup holder .

#88 10 years ago

Are we over thinking this...maybe it's just a pinball blanket....you can swap the question mark for you game's name/different color fabric...those are the details

#89 10 years ago

Tron Premium??? Just kidding

#90 10 years ago

OK... OK... Red Cape? Any one?

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

How much?
Where do I send payment?

+10000

Been wanting one for 8+ years now.

#92 10 years ago

Why is the blanket on Waynes Facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/MrPinballAustralia

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

OK... OK... Red Cape? Any one?

Good point! Why a RED blanket??

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Whoa Nellie?

Coming Soon.jpg 0

PLEASE!!!!!!

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

More important, why a WHITE question mark?

#96 10 years ago

Someone is gonna livestream this, right?

#97 10 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Someone is gonna livestream this, right?

I'm going to go with no...we don't always get what we want...a la MM and AFM remake for $5K

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from PinFun:

On display only @ the factory...

ST LE 1.jpg 3 MB

I see they included the lense flare from the first movie.

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

The Running of The Bulls LE.

#100 10 years ago

I have two MM out on route. Let people enjoy them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 64.99
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
There are 102 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/at-expo-first-time-will-try-to-keep-you-guys-posted-mm-anouncement-sat/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.