(Topic ID: 201742)

Asteroid Annie, how many $k by Christmas? keep her or sell her?

By Pinball-is-great

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by xeneize
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

56020577797f60506075d9638741e71f46edf857 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
21c981c7a158b59d046b088d49ebe1667ba000ce[1] (resized).jpg
20170913_191233 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).JPG
2 (resized).JPG
3 (resized).JPG
4 (resized).JPG
5 (resized).JPG
6 (resized).JPG
7 (resized).JPG
8 (resized).JPG
9 (resized).JPG
10 (resized).JPG
11 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-is-great.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Annie has been the top gal in my collection, but I've had her for 5 years now. All good, no complaints.
But, perhaps it's time to let someone else enjoy this machine and take care of Annie.

I'm curious to see if much interest in this pin? Is there any past selling price history Pinsiders can share?
I believe I recall a rough looking project/parts Annie machine sold at a Fun! auction at TPF one year, possibly for $1800ish.

Annie got to go to Texas Pinball Festival one year, and to Houston Arcade & Pinball Expo one year.
Other than that she mostly has just been hanging out at my place here in south Louisiana.
Fortunately, she is not a flood victim.

Annie-turned_on-lighted-Oct2017 (resized).jpgAnnie-turned_on-lighted-Oct2017 (resized).jpg
AsteroidAnnie-pinball-Oct2017 (resized).jpgAsteroidAnnie-pinball-Oct2017 (resized).jpg
coindoor-custom_painted_pingulp-Annie (resized).jpgcoindoor-custom_painted_pingulp-Annie (resized).jpg
AsteroidAnnie-lighted_playfield (resized).jpgAsteroidAnnie-lighted_playfield (resized).jpg
AsteroidAnnie-backglass-Oct2017 (resized).jpgAsteroidAnnie-backglass-Oct2017 (resized).jpg
boards-backbox-Annie-Oct2017 (resized).jpgboards-backbox-Annie-Oct2017 (resized).jpg

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Wish I would have been there to play her.

Here's a couple pics of Annie at TPF in March, 2013. She got to hang out next to Nevus's Tron LE.
We've had a lot of fun at TPF over the past 5 or 6 years.
IMG_9212 (resized).JPGIMG_9212 (resized).JPG
IMG_9237 (resized).JPGIMG_9237 (resized).JPG

#8 6 years ago

The custom painted Asteroid Annie pin-gulp drink holder was done by Trilogybeer.
The black ace of spades on the metal mounting bracket is the perfect extra touch of awesome.
TigerLaw is the man for hooking me up with such a useful pinball add-on.

When I bring a machine to TPF or to Hou Arcade Expo for the free play area, I usually install two pin-gulps on the front of my machine to help provide convenient places for players to set their drinks.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I would just not even sell that one. There is something about it, I would just keep it. That's just my opinion. A good one to never sell.

Thank you for your comment Azmo.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

Perhaps we can convince pinball-is-great to keep Annie till TPF and sell this gem there in 2018.

Hmmm. Good one Tiger. Thinking this one over. Starting to get dizzy.

#15 6 years ago

A few more pics.
Annie-original_backglass_backside-Oct2017 (resized).jpgAnnie-original_backglass_backside-Oct2017 (resized).jpg
AsteroidAnnie-InstrManual (resized).jpgAsteroidAnnie-InstrManual (resized).jpg
Gottlieb-82PartsCat-SS_ServiceManual (resized).jpgGottlieb-82PartsCat-SS_ServiceManual (resized).jpg
The 3rd pic of the two manuals is more just showing some Gottlieb manuals that one might want to have if repairing/collecting Gottlieb early solid state pinball machines.

#17 6 years ago

Just clarifying that this Asteroid Annie has not been rode hard out in the bars for years.
Yes, she hangs out with some weirds dudes playing cards. She's got a mix of good girl - bad girl in her.
Shooter lane and kick-out hole are still respectable.
shooter_lane-Annie-Nov2017 (resized).jpgshooter_lane-Annie-Nov2017 (resized).jpg
bonus_collect_kick-out_hole-Annie-Nov2017 (resized).jpgbonus_collect_kick-out_hole-Annie-Nov2017 (resized).jpg

#20 6 years ago

A few more pics.
leftside_droptargetbank-Annie-Nov2017 (resized).jpgleftside_droptargetbank-Annie-Nov2017 (resized).jpg
rightside_droptargetbank-Annie-Nov2017 (resized).jpgrightside_droptargetbank-Annie-Nov2017 (resized).jpg
under_playfield-Annie-Nov2017 (resized).jpgunder_playfield-Annie-Nov2017 (resized).jpg
inside_main_cabinet-Annie-Nov2017 (resized).jpginside_main_cabinet-Annie-Nov2017 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
$ 7.50
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Various Other Swag
UpKick Pinball
Various other swag
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-is-great.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/asteroid-annie-how-many-k-by-christmas-keep-her-or-sell-her?tu=pinball-is-great and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.