Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

257E1CBE-52C3-4CD8-8454-785916A497F0 (resized).jpeg
20210115_052559 (resized).jpg
BGresto2 (resized).jpg
ORIG (resized).jpg

#1 6 months ago

Gang:

I have an original AA backglass installed in my unit and the reds are starting to fade.

Several years ago, I purchased a repro from BGresto, but it does not have the same level of detail (dithering and shading) as the original.

I know Shay offers a repro as well, but the only photos he sent me are taken too far away to know if his version is closer to the original than BGResto's.

If you have a Shay glass installed in your game, will you PLEASE post a close up of Annie to help me know if I need to "invest" in yet another backglass?

Photos added to try to give you a comparison. My BGResto version is in storage so I had to borrow someone else's photo (boilerman). BGResto is the first one, and the close up is the original.

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!

BGresto2 (resized).jpgORIG (resized).jpg

#2 6 months ago

Bump to the top.

1 week later
#3 6 months ago
Quoted from xeneize:

Bump to the top.

here is shays new bg

20210115_052559 (resized).jpg
#4 6 months ago

Thanks boilerman and Rillo for coming through like champions!

Shay's version is definitely the version to get due to the art being closest to the source.

4 months later
#5 67 days ago

I have an original that I’ve kept since I was a kid. Fished it out of a truck headed to the junkyard like 25 years ago. Still looks decent.

257E1CBE-52C3-4CD8-8454-785916A497F0 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#6 54 days ago

Most beautiful girl in all of pinball!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside