Assistance required with Removing Red Ramp in Tee'd Off

By NickPas80

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well, I am quite new to the the pinball hobby and was wondering if someone has experience or could provide me with some assistance. I recently purchased a titan rubber kit for my Tee'd Off machine. I have replaced 75% of the playfield although the last 25% are sitting under the upper playfield under the red ramp.

I am not sure how to remove this ramp, there is a screw in the front centre, although something else is still holding the ramp in place, and can't locate where it's still attached.

your assistance would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to break the ramp.

Regards

Nick P

1 week later
#2 2 years ago

Howdy nick !

Take some really nice pics of what you're talking about and post them here.

When i remove stuff from a machine i take lots of pictures. I also use two containers marked "left" and "right".

When i remove something complicated, i will have it partly removed with hardware loosely in it, as to show myself how it goes together. I also keep a note pad and write down any reminders.

Always remember, when installing or removing parts, make sure to evenly release or add the pressure of the hardware, alternating in an "x" pattern as best you can. This will protect the part you're working with. Plastic pieces can get stress cracks or break.

Make sure to disconnect any wires first and use a marker to help indicate what connects to what.

Sometimes you need to remove other parts in order to get to get where you need to go. It's part of the process and if you take short cuts it can lead to broken parts.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

3,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint-denis-sur-richelieu, QC
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/assistance-required-with-removing-red-ramp-in-tee-d-off and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.