By brooklynknight

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brooklynknight.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I hope this is the correct sub-forum and if not please let me know which one is best. My uncle would like to get his family a Pinball machine, possibly an electro mechanical one and they are located in Jackson Hole Wyoming. I have always just dealt with the east coast as I live in NYC and now would like to know who the best distributors he may be able to use that are semi local? Are there any body near that area that offer repair and maintenance for electro mechanical and solid state? If I know they have access to some one that can assist if something goes wrong I would feel much more comfortable having them spend the money to order a pin! If not I prefer they stay away cause the minute it has challenges they will call me and I can not assist z(no matter how much money they offer me from my location! Any assistance or guidance is much appreciated.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brooklynknight.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/assistance-needed-in-jackson-hole-wyoming?tu=brooklynknight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.