(Topic ID: 131868)

Assist with Bride of Pinbot issue

By PinsideMike

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinsideMike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hello I have having an issue with my Bride of Pin-Bot and might have an additional issue and could use some help in what my next step should be.

A few months ago, My BoP was giving me a check head switch error on start up. I went in the test mode, tested all switches near her mouth, and it seemed to play fine. The very next time I started up the machine, I get a check fuse F114 and F115 error. Testing the fuse, I find that F114 is dead, and upon replacing the fuse and powering up the machine it immediately turns bright red and pops. The machine will constantly pop unless I unplug the J101 connector. The J101 connector is solid red and Blue white. When I trace these two lines, they go straight to the power supply. My friend looked at the schematics with me, and the readings on the plugs seemed close to what they should be as listed in the manual (to two layman's of course).

Thoughts on my next step? Also I am curious if the fact that my machine is re imported from Germany and was originally 220v will effect my next step. Thanks to anyone willing to help me with my issue.

#3 8 years ago

Interesting find Zaza! Thanks. This does sound almost identical to the problem I am having. TAF and BoP use the same boards it looks like as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 9.99
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

3,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Firestone, CO
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 27.95
3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 9.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinsideMike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/assist-with-bride-of-pinbot-issue?tu=PinsideMike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.