(Topic ID: 515)

a/s/l/pinballs that you have

By JBScar

14 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2166.JPG
    IMG_2186.JPG
    2348.jpg
    There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 13 years ago

36/m/Nebraska (near Omaha)

Currently: Lord of the Rings, Tales from the Crypt, Maverick, Independence Day and World Cup Soccer (1st 3 are keepers, ID4 and WCS94 are open for trades/sale)

Also have a Cruisi'n USA twin sit down driver set and a pedestal controls/LCD wall mount Mame setup

Here and gone: Addams Family, Jurassic Park, Gilligan's Island, Junk Yard, Dracula, M.S. Frankenstein (want AF back someday, the rest I got my fill of)

#52 13 years ago

Wow, that's quite a package deal!

#53 13 years ago

39/M/Virginia

The Addams Family
    Getaway
    Stargate
    Funhouse
    Super Mario Bros
    Flash Gordon

Wishlist? Whatever is for sale/trade that I dont have or have had!

#54 13 years ago

45/m/Orange,Virginia

Dolly Parton
    Playboy
    Paragon
    Kiss
    Xenon
    Theater Of Magic
    Tales Of The Arabian Nights
    Cirqus Voltaire
    Monster Bash
    Medieval Madness
    Cactus Canyon

Shared and on location

Simpsons Pinball Party[Stern]
    No Good Golphers
    Pirates Of The Caribbean
    Junk Yard
    Indiana Jones [Stern]
    Lord Of The Rings
    NASCAR
    Godzilla
    Wheel Of Fortune
    World Poker Tour
    Harley Davidson [Stern]
    Roller Coaster
    South Park
    Dr. Dude
    Party Zone

#55 13 years ago

40/M/Naples, Florida

Star Trek The Next Generation
    Demolition Man
    Scared Stiff
    The Shadow (project, almost done)
    Take Five (project)

#56 13 years ago

28/m/PA

i own a NGG, the shadow (still my fav. game), JD, and JY. also own a custom MAME machine, some pachinkos, and slots.
    looking for a SM, whitewater, road show.

3 months later
    #57 12 years ago

31/m/Denver

I have:
    F-14 Tomcat
    Black Knight 2000
    Pin*Bot
    Batman Forever
    South Park

I am partial to system 11 games. These three are my favorites, but i would love to get my hands on a whirlwind someday.

#58 12 years ago

26 (That might be the youngest, i'm ready for my award)/M/Twin Cities

My current line up is
    WWF Royal Rumble
    Tri Zone
    Judge Dredd
    Terminator 2

#59 12 years ago

Hell I need to update mine...just noticed my 4 is now 9....shit....lol

38/M/Spotsylvania (Fredericksburg), Virginia

Williams

Terminator 2 - First pin - Store bought - plays OK, but needs some work
    Bram Stoker's Dracula - Collector cond. - Mist Multiball works great!
    Tales of the Arabian Nights - Good/VG cond. - couple broken plastics - I love the Lightning!
    Star Trek: Next Gen. - VG cond. - ironed out a bug or two - got a great deal - it and TOTAN fight for the most liked by the peanut gallery.

Bally

Addam's Family
    Flash Gordon
    Aladdin's Castle (EM)

Gottlieb

Black Hole

Alvin G. & Co.

Pistol Poker

#60 12 years ago

33/M/WI

Only have one lonely LOTR in my collection at the moment.

#61 12 years ago

33/M/Grand Rapids, Mi

MM
    LOTR LE
    GNR
    CV
    FH
    BOP x2 (One pin as a blueprint to help restore the other!)
    CFTBL
    TZ

IMG_2186.JPGIMG_2186.JPG IMG_2166.JPGIMG_2166.JPG

#62 12 years ago

GR8, that is one sick line up. Very nice IMHO. You are going to give some others on here some real competition.

#63 12 years ago

35/m/ut

IJ
    CFTBL
    DW
    BK2K

#64 12 years ago

36/M Chesapeake VA

FT (First pin, really faded, paid too much)
    DW (Was a nonworking POS that I bought as a project, works now)
    HS2 (Sitting in WI at my buddy's house right now, haven't seen it yet)
    Pit Stop (1968 EM, works - needs to be cleaned up)
    T2 (Bought off a pinsider a few weeks ago. Not perfect, but my nicest pin)
    Black Hole (Bought off a pinsider in MN, haven't got it yet)

#65 12 years ago

26/m/MA

No Fear - Bought in good shape, Playfield in excellent shape. Cabinet has damage to the decals on the front right leg - my guess is that it was played by someone aggressive with nudges, while the leg was loose.

Twilight Zone - Bought w/playfield in excellent shape, but a number of problems:
    *nearly-touching contacts on a flasher bulb would short out the flasher driver (which is used to operate gumball motor) when the gumball diverter fired and hit the ball guide behind it, which moved the wires juuust_ enough - imagine debugging that!), shorted flasher transistor, clock behaving as usual for an original TZ clock, and bad corrosion on the twist-in bulb sockets under the playfield, and one set of loose pins on one of the insert lighting boards. Oh, and any part of the playfield that wasn't easy to get to had never been cleaned, as far as I can tell. It's now working wonderfully, really really nice machine.

#66 12 years ago

Sorry Jeffman...

24/m/oklahoma

*Current pinballs*
    Goldball, Freefall, Addams Family, High Speed, Rollergames, Secret Service, Totem x2, SuperSonic, Elvira and the Party Monsters, and Touchdown.

Arcades - Rush Alcatraz Edition (Sitdown x2), House of the Dead, Area 51/Maximum Force (2 sep. mobos), around 7 various megatouches, Golden Tee 2k5, around 20 various unmarked mobos, 2 slot Neo Geo, 1 slot Neo Geo, red tent Nintendo dual screen, and 3 Rowe jukeboxes. For what it is worth, I also have a Pepsi 2 door soda cooler and a Starbucks mini fridge as well as a small vending machine.

Ive had too many other things to mention (76 arcade related pieces since age 17), though I did at one point own an ice cream machine

Beautiful collection gr8pinball, rather jealous of your MM and Cirqus Voltaire in particular. Ive only seen 1 Voltaire in person and the nutjob wanted $5000 for it completely dead.

#67 12 years ago

45/male/IA I really hated ASL from Yahoo chat days but, I rather like it here.

NGG
    W?D
    HS2

I haven't looked at all of the ages here nor do I know ages of the many who haven't posted but, from what I can remember, at 45 I might be called "grandpa" in this forum!

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aslpinballs-that-you-have/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.