(Topic ID: 202061)

Asking for Pinside feedback?

By zacaj

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Just sold a game via pinside and was asked if I wanted to ask the buyer for feedback... how do people feel about being asked afterwards? I've bought a few things where the seller asked for me to give feedback before I agreed I buy it and I've got no problem leaving feedback, but not sure if it's normal to just ask afterwards...

Having the option seems strange coming from eBay where you're just always asked automatically :/

#2 6 years ago

No problem, the buyer can choose to do so or not. I sold a few games recently and asked for feedback and did not get any...no big deal

#3 6 years ago

Ask for it; like kramer said, you can ask but you may not get any. No problem either way.

#4 6 years ago

Where can you see a members feedback?

#5 6 years ago
    #7 6 years ago

Doesn't pinside automatically send a feedback request if you include the buyer's name?

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from ypurchn:

Doesn't pinside automatically send a feedback request if you include the buyer's name?

I believe pinside does not ask you for the name of the seller unless you first specify if you want feedback or not...

3 years later
    #9 2 years ago

Old thread, but usually, does a buyer leave feedback after receiving a game? Because I have been asked to leave feedback while the pin is still in transit. How do you veterans go about this?

#10 2 years ago

King - Since it sounds like you bought the machine site unseen, I would wait till it arrived so you can compare actual condition to advertised description and leave feedback accordingly.

1 year later
    #11 1 year ago
    Quoted from Billc479:

King - Since it sounds like you bought the machine site unseen, I would wait till it arrived so you can compare actual condition to advertised description and leave feedback accordingly.

yeah thanks! old thread, but yeah, this is how I roll on all machine feedback now. Lots have changed since I posted that! Got lots more machines in and out...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/asking-for-pinside-feedback and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.