Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by pinwiztom
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Expecting a daily show report from you on the TPF, with heavy emphasis on EMs and early SS pins.
    With photos and video.
    cheers and thanks in advance

1 week later
    #2 8 years ago

Tom, I am at TPF. I am just now seeing this post. I will take some photos when I arrive there again this Saturday afternoon and post them sometime Sunday evening after the dust settles.

#3 8 years ago

much appreciated

#4 8 years ago

Curious what the cards above the woodrails say?
    Thanks

#5 8 years ago

Tom I wish I had time to take pictures. Unfortunately they were spread out all over the the place. I know EMpinman and others took some pictures and I hope they can share them. Also check out the TPF16 forum and all the pictures that labnip took. There you will find some pics here and there of some of the ems.

#6 8 years ago

Yes
    saw all the pics lapnip took (which were great, thanks)
    but wish to see more
    up close detailed pics of NicoVolta's award winning Snow Derby pin.

cheers

#7 8 years ago

Yes, we had NicoVolta winning best 70's or best restoration? And Rat taking Best of Show for his Fireball. and yours truely taking best 60's for my Diamond Jack

#8 8 years ago

So many EM's at the show, so little time...
    but I played them ALL!!!!!
    awesome weekend!

#9 8 years ago

I thought NicoVolta won Best 70's. I know he won 2 ribbons. I think you are right Pinhead52...I believe he won best Restoration for Snow Derby and runner up for 70's on his Liberty Bell. Please correct me if I am wrong. Pinhead52's Diamond Jack gave me the "Wow" factor. Awesome machines at pinhead52's booth he shared.

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

runner up for 70's on his Liberty Bell.

Me thinks it was the proto Freedom

#11 8 years ago

My bad! Wrong title...It was a prototype Freedom.

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinhead52:

Yes, we had NicoVolta winning best 70's or best restoration? And Rat taking Best of Show for his Fireball. and yours truely taking best 60's for my Diamond Jack

See, I sold you a nice game! Nice work!

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

See, I sold you a nice game! Nice work!

JR, did need a little work. I had fun opening the coin door and showing folks where I had to plug a switch plate hole

4 months later
    #14 7 years ago

Tom... did you see this collection of photos? https://arianaby.smugmug.com/Professional/Texas-Pinball-Festival-VECTOR/

Will do a live stream next year if bandwidth allows. Wasn't so hot this year.

#15 7 years ago

better late than never
    cheers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/asking-a-favor-nay-demand-from-nicvolta and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.