(Topic ID: 58118)

Aside from Pins and Vids, what do you have in your game room?

By RDReynolds

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by cal50
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN1672.JPG
    IMG_3643.JPG
    IMG_3642.JPG
    IMAG4021.jpg
    IMG_5995.jpg
    IMG_6038.jpg
    IMG_3060.jpg
    IMG_4504.jpg
    IMG_4491.jpg
    IMG_4489.jpg
    Poker_Table_#2.JPG
    Poker_Table_#1.JPG
    gameroom.JPG
    else-baptismal.jpg
    else-lights.jpg
    else2-video.jpg
    There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #52 10 years ago

Pool table, bar, Japanese slot machine, and an entertainment system

#53 10 years ago

I have an R2-D2 kegerator, Mame machine, art, and gallery desk/workstation.

#54 10 years ago

i've got my cades and pins..... the only other thing is some framed artwork.

this picture is one of my favorites

2002.JPG2002.JPG

#55 10 years ago

A drum set, band stand complete with guitar, bass rigs and PA... sometimes hula girls
    else1-hula.jpgelse1-hula.jpg
    A complete Adobe CS6 Video editing workstation (maybe some day I'll start using it and edit my videos). I'm also setting up a 26 channel ProTools recording rig.
    else2-video.jpgelse2-video.jpg
    A custom-made light truss with a computer-controlled LED DMX lighting system.

else-lights.jpgelse-lights.jpg

Oh and a 4000 pound cement baptismal (left over from previous owners)
    else-baptismal.jpgelse-baptismal.jpg

#56 10 years ago
    Quoted from hooch333:

Last year I picked up a 1905 Brunswick pool table. The owner also included a 12 cue rack from 1895, and a set of old ivory balls. It was like finding a MM for 1000...lol. Also my parents saved my 1970 Lionel New York Central train for me since I was a kid, so I suspended it from the ceiling in my gameroom and hooked the transformer to a wall switch. I made the light over the pool table from antique beer trays that my Dad gave me.

Funny - I have a ceiling train already.

#57 10 years ago

Jukeboxes, a player piano, many antique radios, a slot machine and
    even a pachinco (video, x-rated).
    Steve

#58 10 years ago

In my pin room (downstairs) 2 upright vids, 2 driver vids, one cocktail vid, 9 pins, Seeburg 222 jukebox, mini-fridge, couple neon lights, LED strip lighting, some beer memorabilia and such

#59 10 years ago

I have a 4 player mame setup that I have setup to my HDTV, dart board, mega touch, Chexx bubble hockey, pool table and 6 player puck bowler.

#60 10 years ago

I have an AMI Cont. 2 juke, a Firebird CD for outside speakers,mega touch, 8 drivers(4 39in offroad thunders,2arctic thunders and 2 39in hydro thunders),Big G pool table, 21 foot shuffle board, 13 foot skeeball, a few slots and a bunch of neons.

#61 10 years ago

Have a gumball-styled candy machine and a killer Sony stereo from Christmas '99!!

#62 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHelp:

Oh and a 4000 pound cement baptismal (left over from previous owners)

Never underestimate the importance of proper hygene. Are you ordained?

#63 10 years ago

I have a half length bowling alley (30' from foul line to head pin).... almost 40' total including the ball pit. Has string pinsetter and ball return (I didn't have the height to install a real pinsetter)

#64 10 years ago

Dart board, flat screen with cable and Blu ray, smeg fridge, L shaped couch and old Bally slot machine

#65 10 years ago

2 tap kegerator with home brew, mini fridge, Xbox 360 and Wii, pool table, and hoping for a Megatouch some day on the pub table.

#66 10 years ago

I have a 1954 Seeburg HF100R loaded up with 80's New Wave and Johnny Cash
    Three pins
    A restored 1951 chrome army phone (to call for pizza)
    A small archway that connects the bar on the other side of the wall to the drink shelf
    And a dog!

gameroom.JPGgameroom.JPG

#67 10 years ago

I've got a 4 player mame system that plays something crazy like 4400 games(also has Pinmame on it), Super Chexx bubble hockey, and a ping pong table, along with 5 pins.
    I initially thought about getting a pool table, but I'm glad I didn't. I like playing pool, but I can't see myself going down and playing a game alone. I think it would only get used when friends came over, and that's a lot of space to use up for guests only.
    Once again, that's only my take on it-other people might go down and play all the time. It also doesn't help that my wife hates pool, and the kids aren't interested.
    The kids do play everything else though...

#68 10 years ago

I have A dynamo Air Hockey, Foosball, bumper pool and regular pool table, skeeball, dart board a bar with a mega touch and of course the beer fridge and my wife has a washer and dryer inside of the game room area.

#69 10 years ago

Thousands of records, 5 turntables, 2 mixers, a sampler, effects pedals, toys.

#70 10 years ago

You guys have some very nice rooms!
    My entire basement is all pins/vids, my game used Edmonton Oiler hockey jersey/equipment collection and large home theatre with a 140" projector.

#71 10 years ago
    Quoted from Greg2608:

... and my wife has a washer and dryer inside of the game room area.

How dare she encroach on your sacred area!

#72 10 years ago

I'm still in the process of adding stuff to my game room. So far, the only things I have besides my pins are a ping pong table, and this custom made poker table ...

Poker_Table_#1.JPGPoker_Table_#1.JPG Poker_Table_#2.JPGPoker_Table_#2.JPG

#73 10 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I'm still in the process of adding stuff to my game room. So far, the only things I have besides my pins are a ping pong table, and this custom made poker table ...

Holy crap. That has to be the finest poker table I've ever seen. Very nice!

Kim
    http://www.WrongCrowdProductions.com/

#74 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Kim
    http://www.WrongCrowdProductions.com/

+1 - impressive!

Chris

#75 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Thanks, guys!

The table was built for me by a guy in Phoenix. He does awesome work. Here's a link to his site:

http://www.diamondpokertables.com/Home_Page.php

#76 10 years ago

Tornado foosball table.

#77 10 years ago

I have a 1938 Philco Radio cabinet restored and converted to a 2500 album touchscreen jukebox which is currently in my living room. My first was a Rowe CD 100 that I converted to a digital with a 24" widescreen. It was too big so I sold that one.

IMG_4489.jpgIMG_4489.jpg IMG_4491.jpgIMG_4491.jpg IMG_4504.jpgIMG_4504.jpg IMG_3060.jpgIMG_3060.jpg IMG_6038.jpgIMG_6038.jpg IMG_5995.jpgIMG_5995.jpg

#78 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

That is a great quote for poker table maker's testimonial page. It needs a little spice.

#79 10 years ago
    Quoted from Meph:

I have a 1938 Philco Radio cabinet restored and converted to a 2500 album touchscreen jukebox which is currently in my living room. My first was a Rowe CD 100 that I converted to a digital with a 24" widescreen. It was too big so I sold that one.

Amazing!!!

#80 10 years ago

Did somebody say popcorn?

IMAG4021.jpgIMAG4021.jpg

#81 10 years ago

Double post.

#82 10 years ago

I love what you guys have, I just have a Pinball Arcade neon sign, but now have some new goals to strive for

#83 10 years ago

1967 Chicago coin Imperial Shuffle bowler, 2 NSM ES160 jukeboxes, one all Beatles, see the website I have for it at http://www.beatles-jukebox.com

#84 10 years ago

Various Pinball collectibles

IMG_3642.JPGIMG_3642.JPG IMG_3643.JPGIMG_3643.JPG

#85 10 years ago

me

#86 10 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

that' an AMAZING table.
    poker envy

#87 10 years ago
    Quoted from RDReynolds:

Have five pins and a Pac-Man cabaret in my game room...looking for something else small to put in there. What do y'all have that don't fall into those categories?

Sig 226, Maker Mark, way too many molex connectors

#88 10 years ago

Jukebox and coin-op dart machine.

#89 10 years ago
    Quoted from MyronMMertz:

Sig 226, Maker Mark

Careful...

#90 10 years ago

Vinyl Records

#91 10 years ago

The Angels game and "Bob".

DSCN1672.JPGDSCN1672.JPG

#92 10 years ago

Dart machine and Bubble Hockey game. My bubble hockey is a little different and made by Halex. Has metal goals, glass and NHL licensed. No bubble so puck flys out and can have face offs. I will post a picture when I get home.

#93 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Dart machine and Bubble Hockey game. My bubble hockey is a little different and made by Halex. Has metal goals, glass and NHL licensed. No bubble so puck flys out and can have face offs. I will post a picture when I get home.

Did you get the TFTC topper?

#94 10 years ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Tornado foosball table.

"The Millions Dollar Game"

There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aside-from-pins-and-vids-what-do-you-have-in-your-game-room/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.