rps20170606_214658 (resized).jpg
rps20170606_235902 (resized).jpg
rps20170606_233530 (resized).jpg
rps20170606_215545 (resized).jpg
rps20170606_160904 (resized).jpg
rps20170606_161000 (resized).jpg
rps20170606_230608 (resized).jpg
20170604_175059 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zitt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 7 years ago

Make sure that delta is possesed... with red leds.

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Now I just need to figure out how to make flames come out the bottom and have it breath smoke from the grill like an angry bull.

maybe you should put a fog machine under the machine... and trigger it when appropriately possessed delta mode.

3 weeks later
#72 7 years ago

Why not have a deadites killed "clock" / "jackpot"?

#75 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I already have 6 deadites on the playfield. There is one for each of 6 drop targets. So it might be confusing to also have the clock represent deadites as well.
I could just keep it simple and call it the jackpot value?

Well; I was honestly thinking it's a cumulative jackpot... IE eachtime a deadite is killed... the jackpot increments... or maybe each time a set of deadites is killed; then you increase the jackpot.

#80 7 years ago

Maybe he thought bm66 was a good title and has one on order?

2 months later
#128 7 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

Maybe fade them into zombie's and you can use that to 'tic off' in some modes? One for hero's one for the dead?

Sounds like an LCD or OLED display is in order for that.
I like the idea; but I'm curious to see if the OP as the technical capability to take it that far.

1 week later
#150 7 years ago

FYI: I'm working with Marco to become the North America Distributor for his pop bases. He is truly not shipping to USA (i'm assuming cost/hassel is to high).

Still working the details; but hoping to have the bumper bases shortly after TPF in March. I'm still working to get the final list of parts to him so he can invoice me.

1 week later
1 month later
#185 7 years ago

Does anyone have about 50k they'd give me... that'd by me a nice UV printer and a nice laser cutter so I could provide reverse printed plastics for the modding community.

Alas; I just can't justify they expense right now.

Good work on the plastics tho. On STMU; I had the plastics reverse printed onto acrylic then Laser cut them at techshop. Wasn't "easy"; but you did a pretty good job considering.

5 months later
#229 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I got a new apron card from when I went to the Bruce Campbell book signing. He told me he wouldnt sue me for making an unauthorized pinball machine.

LOL- I don't think he can... considered fan art as long as it's for you personally.
Maybe "in theory" he could sue you for likeness... but again; I think this falls under fair-use, fan art.
You are safe as long as you don't sell it... or make more than one. (At least this is my Holiday Inn understanding of Fair Use)

I'm assuming he was just kidding with you anyway...

2 years later
#237 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Season 3 just started last week and first episode was great. I'll be grabbing any funny quotes from this season to add to the game.

Ok. Thanks for ht heads up. Guess I'll have to see what is available. Was this Showtime, HBO, or Skin-a-max... I forget.

#239 3 years ago

Sorry... I didn't even look to see if the comment was from "necro" post.
pretty sure I've watched all the seasons... I assume 3 was it. I forget how it ended; may have to go re-watch the ?series? finale.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 22.50
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zitt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ash-vs-evil-dead-retheme-project-from-diners-to-deadites?tu=zitt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.