(Topic ID: 104559)

Asbury Park- Silverball Museum

By mamemaster

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4519.JPG
    IMG_4512.JPG
    IMG_4520.JPG
    IMG_4511.JPG
    IMG_4518.JPG
    IMG_4514.JPG
    #1 9 years ago

Hello all. My Birthday was this past Friday and on Sat my wife and I got a babysitter and made the long trek from Long Island to Asbury Park, NJ.

I have to say- luck was with me (except for the painful traffic). The weather was fantastic, we were totally surprised at how nice the boardwalk and surrounding streets were- and the highlight was the great Silverball Museum.

What a fun place. The machine were in great shape, the staff was friendly and I had a great time.

If you can make it- it's totally worth the trip.
    IMG_4514.JPGIMG_4514.JPG
    IMG_4518.JPGIMG_4518.JPG
    IMG_4511.JPGIMG_4511.JPG
    IMG_4520.JPGIMG_4520.JPG
    IMG_4512.JPGIMG_4512.JPG
    IMG_4519.JPGIMG_4519.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Silverball museum is a great place to go
    The Medieval Madness in that row is so out of place but I'm glad they have it none the less lol
    The row to the left right when you walk in has the best machines imo

#3 9 years ago

Yeah. I didn't even notice the MM until I was about to leave. Not sure if that was done intentionally to help preserve it's play life.

#4 9 years ago

I enjoyed playing the EM games there more than anything. It was really interesting for someone that really never played them.

#5 9 years ago

Done intentionally, this way people will go to that side. I asked.

#6 9 years ago

The left flipper was sticking pretty bad 2 weeks ago
    hope they fixed it lol

#7 9 years ago

Glad you went mamemaster. The only venture I made out there was before a Red Bull game. 2 hours added to the trip, but well worth it!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.