Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 122 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by DarkWizard
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bar-fight-o.gif
    funny-gifs-did-someone-say-bacon.gif
    BC10.jpg
    ibtl.jpg
    boobs-jiggle-13.gif
    abandon (1).gif
    blame-canada.jpg
    th-5.jpeg
    good_bad_and_ugly.jpg
    drama-bad-mmkay.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nowhining.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#33 10 years ago

Here's a funny video that's related to the topic... then there's a bunch of boring stuff about pinball at the end

#71 10 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Original ban vote was for possibility of an alt account.
    It had since been rescinded.
    The GRC guys are classless thugs. IMO, they, their spouses, girlfriends and employer should be banished from Pinside forever.

I shouldn't be banished. Please let me stay... I'll even talk about vajazzling techniques with you

#78 10 years ago
    Quoted from Wahchintonka:

Seriously, you're the one who posted the video verbally bashing me and my wife.

You're right. I figured it would eventually get posted anyway. I didn't make the video or bash anyone. For the record, I don't wish a yeast infection on anyone. I've had one and it's really unpleasant experience. There's some fantastic products available over the counter that really work fast to relieve the discomfort.

#82 10 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

But when someone makes fun of my small collection...

Chin up! I have a tiny collection too. It's nothing to be ashamed about. It's not the size of one's collection that counts, it's how you use it. Mine are not glistening showstoppers but they work and I enjoy playing with them often. By myself and with others.

Seems like a very mature response to use the "ignore" feature to avoid getting involved in silly drama. I don't understand why anyone would not find you as charming and personable as I do. Even if your collection is really really really tiny.

#86 10 years ago
    Quoted from Skins:

I'm betting that right now you're snickering and thinking you're being so clever with these posts. Do me a favor. Can you list all the pinside names in your cadre so I can put you all on ignore at once? Thanks in advance.

You got me. I am absolutely snickering. Laughter is the best medicine.

Sure, I'm happy to help you out: There's only me to ignore as the other people concerned are not going to be back. I was just about to curb my cleverness and move on. Peace.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nowhining.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/as-the-pinside-turns?tu=nowhining and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.