Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 122 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by DarkWizard
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bar-fight-o.gif
    funny-gifs-did-someone-say-bacon.gif
    BC10.jpg
    ibtl.jpg
    boobs-jiggle-13.gif
    abandon (1).gif
    blame-canada.jpg
    th-5.jpeg
    good_bad_and_ugly.jpg
    drama-bad-mmkay.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gambit3113.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from Stu:

if the forums would go back to the way they were in the ol days it would be great > All Tech Talk, no whinning little old ladies with nothing better to do then bitch n moan about everything, no posting of micheal eating popcorn, no drama, no he said/he said, no bitching about delivery dates....Just Simply Tech Talk!

When was that? I have been around since the very earliest days, and I don't recall that. RGP maybe.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from Stu:

7-8 yrs ago... RGP was a Fantastic Resource for All things Pinball Tech.....BTW; I did say the "ol days"....I have been collecting for 19 years now & I can surely say that the forums are NOTHING like they used to be.....

I am confused, I guess. Pinside forum was nothing but a newsreader like page for the first few years, with very little discussion at all. I mean virtually none - 6 months worth of conversation would fit on the page without needing to scroll down. But when Robin made the big upgrade to the first real forum format, it got busy fairly quickly. And it has never been sterile tech talk only over here. RGP, sure. But this thread and your comment seemingly laments the downfall of Pinside forums. But I was here all along, and it has always been more than just the tech place to talk pinball.

A thread for people to whine about people whining. I have seen it all now. No funeral.

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what the hell did I just watch? reminds me of an updated version of rocky horror picture show.

No shit. I discount any complaint made by the bearer of that mess.

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Is that you in the video telling Blondetall to go F herself????? And yeast infection, WOW!!!!!! Ill do eveything I can to deter business from you guys.

Who the hell are those guys? What the f@%¥?? How has that not been more of a topic of discussion? Or did I just miss that in hibernation? Someone point out what I can possibly do to avoid ever communicating or doing any form of business with those two.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gambit3113.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/as-the-pinside-turns?tu=gambit3113 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.