Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 122 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by DarkWizard
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bar-fight-o.gif
    funny-gifs-did-someone-say-bacon.gif
    BC10.jpg
    ibtl.jpg
    boobs-jiggle-13.gif
    abandon (1).gif
    blame-canada.jpg
    th-5.jpeg
    good_bad_and_ugly.jpg
    drama-bad-mmkay.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider centerflank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from Stu:

if the forums would go back to the way they were in the ol days it would be great > All Tech Talk, no whinning little old ladies with nothing better to do then bitch n moan about everything, no posting of micheal eating popcorn, no drama, no he said/he said, no bitching about delivery dates....Just Simply Tech Talk!

Tech talk is great, I try to help out if I can, but when its the 75th time Ive seen the question I just pass over it now.

Many of us freaking love pinball and hanging out together hence a lot of inside humor develops between a large group of us, even guys that arent local and spills over online as we cant logistically go hang out with each other every day and keep our shenanigans in check. Id find this place very boring if there wasnt a little drama here and there.

I hope this isnt a category of posts you were referring to. Well, not so much the drama, just the shenanigans.

EDIT----and for the record Ive never had a problem with any moderator being power hungry, there has been a few threads I didnt quite agree with the lock but hey man, if it keeps the peace, so be it.

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from ebjimmyg:

only one? more like a few.... then someone gets accused of multiple accts and get no reply when you email the prick who bans your significant others account. back to playing pinball instead of talking pinball.

Is that you in the video telling Blondetall to go F herself????? And yeast infection, WOW!!!!!! Ill do everything I can to deter business from you guys.

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Wow.
    If there is ever a problem anyone can take it up with Robin.
    That was way uncalled for.
    Lloyd

I pm'd robin about it, I cant wait to meet this ebjimmyg in person.

Post edited by centerflank

#48 10 years ago
    Quoted from NoWhining:

» YouTube video
    Here's a funny video that's related to the topic... then there's a bunch of boring stuff about pinball at the end

Who are you by the way, are you ebjimmyg's lady? I see you had a ban vote sent from the locked thread....or is ebjimmy posting from your pc?

Always nice to know who is actually posting on pin side, my wife has an account but probably 60+members have met her/us and we hang out together, nor have I ever posted anything under her username.

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

#50 10 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

It turns out that no one has seen juniorpinball in the same room with them.

Blame Canada!

blame-canada.jpgblame-canada.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider centerflank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/as-the-pinside-turns?tu=centerflank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.