(Topic ID: 210935)

As Promised, The My Apology To Levi Thread

By o-din

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tedandg.jpg (resized).jpg
    webby (resized).jpg
    karma (resized).jpg
    Garfield Goose & Friends (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    Reba (resized).jpg
    I-love-it-when-a-plan-comes-together-300x2201 (resized).jpg
    BM00100 (resized).jpg
    0bbb806b0f180b3e6f4361592454187acb6263f2 (resized).jpg
    images-5 (resized).jpg
    sanders+2 (resized).jpg
    25d6f6 (resized).jpg
    D6815D35-6CAA-4283-AEBC-A311C8499911 (resized).jpeg
    D89732E4-13A6-4719-AB73-D9E10C8F6F6B (resized).jpeg
    7B3B167D-9543-4C17-8EFB-1720F7E71BC1 (resized).jpeg
    ZFsoKxm.gif
    There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 6 years ago

A few days ago I blatantly crapped on the feel good thread of the year, the one where CrazyLevi apologized to the Guru and they became good friends.

"So this is what happens when you live in a city of eight million people and have no real friends"

was my post and after two quick thumbs down by two pinsiders I have the utmost respect for, Pezpunk and Gryszzz, I knew I had to do something. And quick.

But it was Friday evening and I really had better things to do at the time so I promised to start a thread and apologize later. So here it is.

First, let me apologize to all the people of NY city, as I have never been there and being on the west coast, I only have TV and the internet to go off of. So maybe it isn't just a place where people get run over by taxi cabs and those that do have a car live in expensive apartments so small there is only room for one pinball machine and they pay $1000 a month to park their $100,000 car several blocks away. I don't know. Maybe that's just the stereotype us on the other coast have been lead to believe.

As far as Levi is concerned I'm sure he has lots of friends as he is always warm and friendly on this forum. And when he is sarcastic, I should be one of the last to throw stones. And I did see a picture of him talking to Slash once so he is A-OK in my book.

So this is my apology and I hope from now on there will be no more hard feelings.

download (resized).pngdownload (resized).png

#2 6 years ago

I think NYC is 8.5 Million?

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I think NYC is 8.5 Million?

Well, if you are going to round it off, why not just say 9 million? How do they keep track anyway?

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Well, if you are going to round it off, why not just say 9 million? How do they keep track anyway?

I think with cities standard was is to round to the half mill. I mean thta's what I'm starting now because it make the most sense to me. I mean you go up to 9 and you're jumping over a few cities.

'Proper'only though of course...the whole "metro" populations I refuse to deal with.

#5 6 years ago

I find this apology insincere and unbelievable.

Is there really anybody who believes O-din had anything better to do on a Friday night?

#6 6 years ago

I think he may have been here Friday night

o-din (resized).jpgo-din (resized).jpg

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Is there really anybody who believes O-din had anything better to do on a Friday night?

I think Friday nights Cali folk usually put their bongs down for a minute and pick avocados or some shit. That's if they don;t do that skateboarding on water stuff.

#8 6 years ago

Pinside gold right here

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

skateboarding on water stuff.

O-dins a Rollerblade guy for sure.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

O-dins a Rollerblade guy for sure.

You mean fruit boots?

#11 6 years ago

Just cracked a Shasta to celebrate this event

#12 6 years ago

I just viewed this thread to celebrate this event ... staring at my beautiful TronLE that Odin was gracious enough to sell me, he is a cool guy, and the first to say “aren’t Pinball people the greatest people”

Isnt NYC the place where Ryan Secrest always wears an overcoat and Jerry Seinfeld roams from coffee shop to soup cafe and back?

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

When I actually remember what I ended up doing, I'll let you know.

#14 6 years ago

Wait Levi got offended and O-din apologized? None of this makes any sense....

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

When I actually remember what I ended up doing, I'll let you know.

As a Pinside member my feelings were hurt too Odiner! Shame on you. "No soup for you"!

Levi hurt my feelings too btw

#16 6 years ago

Levi is a nice guy even if he is a liberal

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

As a Pinside member my feelings were hurt too Odiner! Shame on you. "No soup for you"!
    Levi hurt my feelings too btw

Well, it seems shortly after that, my posting activity came to halt right here. So your guess is as good as mine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club/page/25#post-4247844

#18 6 years ago

why did i even look at this thread? back to playing funhouse....

#19 6 years ago

It’s nice to see 2 guys from different parts of the world work things out without needing therapee and be friends

77547C5C-110B-49A9-90ED-55CABB31C967 (resized).png77547C5C-110B-49A9-90ED-55CABB31C967 (resized).png

#20 6 years ago

o-din must of had one hell of a Friday night. Good for you!

#21 6 years ago

To show I am sincere, if I am ever in NYC I will be sure to stop by Levi's for a friendly game of Stars or two. And likewise he is welcome to come play mine if he is ever in the So Cal area.

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

To show I am sincere, if I am ever in NYC I will be sure to stop by Levi's for a friendly game of Stars or two. And likewise he is welcome to come play mine if he is ever in the So Cal area.

Doesn’t Levi exclusively play Street Fighter II when entertaining esteemed guests?

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I think he may have been here Friday night

Just an FYI,
    Waffle House does not serve pancakes.

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

o-din must of had one hell of a Friday night. Good for you!

I want him to come to TX so I can take him shooting. And no I don't want there to be an accident.

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Just an FYI,
    Waffle House does not serve pancakes.

Say it aint so.

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Say it aint so.

Waffles, yes. Pancakes, no.

#27 6 years ago

70% of Pinside trolls, all in on the first page of the thread! Might be a record of some sort.

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

70% of Pinside trolls, all in on the first page of the thread! Might be a record of some sort.

ZFsoKxm.gifZFsoKxm.gif

#29 6 years ago

Hey, he was just rushing to get in on the first page action!

#30 6 years ago

I'm pretty sure we weren't fighting and Odin isn't actually apologizing.

That's what makes this hot makeup session all the more incredible!!

#31 6 years ago

7B3B167D-9543-4C17-8EFB-1720F7E71BC1 (resized).jpeg7B3B167D-9543-4C17-8EFB-1720F7E71BC1 (resized).jpeg

#32 6 years ago

Utmost.
    I'm picking up on yer sarcasm. It's louder than the Priest I'm listening to right now. And I like it.

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

First, let me apologize to all the people of NY city, as I have never been there and being on the west coast, I only have TV and the internet to go off of.

Really o-din? You gotta check out NYC some time - it's an incredible city! The Met alone, is worth the effort to visit (pinball's not the only thing with cool art).

I'll even go so far as to admit that its pizza is good too. Chicago's is still WAY better though!

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Really o-din? You gotta check out NYC some time - it's an incredible city! The Met alone, is worth the effort to visit (pinball's not the only thing with cool art).

The closest I ever got to NYC was Friday night when it was colder here than it was there.

#36 6 years ago

Hard to believe, but there is a world outside of SC. (I tell this to a Disneyland addicted friend of mine all the time.)

#37 6 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Hard to believe, but there is a world outside of SC.

I've been to South Carolina and there are a lot of great people out there.

#38 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

The closest I ever got to NYC was Friday night when it was colder here than it was there.

Make sure to have proper foot wear when it’s cold. (Socks/Sandals are fckng AW some!)
    D89732E4-13A6-4719-AB73-D9E10C8F6F6B (resized).jpegD89732E4-13A6-4719-AB73-D9E10C8F6F6B (resized).jpeg

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

But it was Friday evening and I really had better things to do at the time so I promised to start a thread and apologize later.

3rd Friday of the month, would that be the Friday night for the Kardashians to drop in for pinball, scones, and tea?

#40 6 years ago

Sorry, I don't get to mingle with royalty much.

But I did sit next to Colonel Sanders on the Disneyland train when I was a kid. That was epic!

#41 6 years ago

D6815D35-6CAA-4283-AEBC-A311C8499911 (resized).jpegD6815D35-6CAA-4283-AEBC-A311C8499911 (resized).jpeg

#42 6 years ago

Does anyone really care about this thread...

#44 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Does anyone really care about this thread...

25d6f6 (resized).jpg25d6f6 (resized).jpg

#45 6 years ago

I have been waiting several days for this thread. Now that I have read this far I can flush and go to bed. Well, as soon as my legs get blood flowing to them again I will move.

#46 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Sorry, I don't get to mingle with royalty much.
    But I did sit next to Colonel Sanders on the Disneyland train when I was a kid. That was epic!

Do you really expect us to believe you’ve met both the Colonel and Muhammad Ali?

#47 6 years ago

Highlight of my life.

#48 6 years ago

But once mom got off a plane and pointed out Peter Lawford as one of her flying companions. I watched him pick up his baggage.

#49 6 years ago

dude if everyone i gave a thumbs down to made an apology thread in response ... this forum would be unreadable.

(edit - i'm making fun of myself, not you)

#50 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

But once mom got off a plane and pointed out Peter Lawford as one of her flying companions. I watched him pick up his baggage.

Is "flying companion" a euphemism?

There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/as-promised-the-my-apology-to-levi-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.