54%

(194 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

x-men_mirror_red_blades_before.jpg
x-men_backglass.jpg
forklift-xmle.JPG
xmen-wolverine#69.JPG

There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 11 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

I should give you another thumbs down for posting that on such a beautiful Saturday - makes me want to come to YOUR house . Great story. What's XMen in between?

Next to Tron LE on the end.

#102 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Ouch doesnt look like he loaded it in the SUV with the correct side up. Hope it gets there safely.

It is loaded correctly. I have moved many pins. I sent a pic to LITZ with the flaps open so you all can see the bottom is down. I did not want to even open the box but I had to so I could verify were the bottom of the pin actually was so I could load it properly. I know what the box says but I wanted to make sure. Not sure of I can load it from my phone.

To answer the poll. I did not buy one but I have one in my trailer. Picked it up yesterday, moved from van to trailer today. It will make it to LiTZ just fine.

#103 11 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

Absocountry picked my Wolverine #69 up 1 hr ago! Cant wait to play it Too bad AK is sooo far far away from IL.
JJ musta have been trying to be funny by giving me this number...LOL.

=) Thats All I have to say.

P.S man thats a HUGE dock!

#104 11 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

P.S man thats a HUGE dock!

I'm not going to mention how I read this the first time I looked at it.

#105 11 years ago

this coming week my X-men LE magneto should arrive... Will I open it or leave it in box dunno.

#106 11 years ago
Quoted from Wise_Guy:

this coming week my X-men LE magneto should arrive... Will I open it or leave it in box dunno.

Why wouldnt you want to open it?

#108 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Plastic sleave'ing it like a comic book?

Wolverine No. 3 will be unboxed in Louisiana tomorrow.

#109 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Plastic sleave'ing it like a comic book?
Wolverine No. 3 will be unboxed in Louisiana tomorrow.

=)

#110 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

might sell it dunno going to play my buddys 1st.

#111 11 years ago

Ahhhhh dammit. I'm really torn on going through with this, or taking that money and buying 3-4 other pins

#112 11 years ago

In the House !!

x-men_backglass.jpgx-men_backglass.jpg x-men_mirror_red_blades_before.jpgx-men_mirror_red_blades_before.jpg

#113 11 years ago

Damn I'm glad I got a friggin' Magneto!!!

Congrats!

#114 11 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

Wolverine #44 is in my garage

I have LE W #43...

#115 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Damn I'm glad I got a friggin' Magneto!!!

Congrats!

Thanks Man!

The Magneto Artwork is just simply amazing! The red all over the pin is stunning, I am also very very happy I went with Magneto that was a tough decision at the time.

#117 11 years ago

I got notification last Friday that it would be delivered today. Of course this is the busiest work week in a decade and I was forced to push it back to being delivered this Friday. Aggghhhh!!!!

#118 11 years ago

Just got the word, and it's looking like Monday or Tuesday...NEXT week for me. Might get lucky and get it Friday

#119 11 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

The Magneto Artwork is just simply amazing! The red all over the pin is stunning, I am also very very happy I went with Magneto that was a tough decision at the time.

Great choice! I like it a lot more than the blue.

#120 11 years ago
Quoted from DrainO:

Just got the word, and it's looking like Monday or Tuesday...NEXT week for me. Might get lucky and get it Friday

Did you order from Trent?

#121 11 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Did you order from Trent?

Negative

#122 11 years ago

XMLE has arrived at the destination terminal as of 7:30pm tonight, so I should have it.... soon! I can't wait to discover all the bugs in the software! (SW Engineer here, my idea of fun is breaking software)

#123 11 years ago

Well, mine has shipped from Chicago to Montana and has sat for a day, and is finally on it's way to Washington where it will move so Southern California. Hmmmm, not the most direct route I would say but I hope it arrives on Friday which would be one week from when it left from Stern. Hello Weekend!

Kevin

#124 11 years ago

notified it will arrive on wed, left message on phone

#125 11 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Well, mine has shipped from Chicago to Montana and has sat for a day, and is finally on it's way to Washington where it will move so Southern California. Hmmmm, not the most direct route I would say but I hope it arrives on Friday which would be one week from when it left from Stern. Hello Weekend!

Yea, sometimes these freight haulers make no sence at all. Mine says it left Omaha Monday night on it's way to Denver. About an 8 hour drive by car and still shows it hasn't made it according to the tracking. Must still be using horse and buggy. Hoping to get mine before the weekend as well.

#126 11 years ago

my Wolvereine is going to be delivered today after 6 days in transit (but two was the weekend).

#127 11 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Kevin

Dude if yours shows up Friday, I'm coming over this weekend!!!!!!!

Mine shipped today, yay!

#128 11 years ago

Wolvie is getting delivered tomorrow then I'm out of the country for a week! Bittersweet.

#129 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Dude if yours shows up Friday, I'm coming over this weekend!!!!!!!
Mine shipped today, yay!

Greg, If I do get it Friday you can check it out Saturday, I'll let you know when it lands!

Kevin

#130 11 years ago

I still have no idea when mine will be here. From the update I asked for last week I guess I mine should be shipping late this week or early next. It was fairly difficult to determine from the email I received.

I bought my Xmen LE from a very highly regarded member of pinside (my second purchase from him). From reports on here, everyone that buys from him talks about his great communication and constant updates. I have to reach out to find out what the status is - only once received an unsolicited update. It was about my first purchase which arrived a day before he notified me that it had shipped.

Is everyone who is receiving updates emailing their supplier constantly? At this point I don't want to mention who the supplier is as I have been happy with his price on the last purchase and this purchase. Just don't seem to be receiving the same communication the others on pinside are receiving - am I being unreasonable?

#131 11 years ago
Quoted from pinmaniac:

Is everyone who is receiving updates emailing their supplier constantly?

Most likely yes. Most of the communication was initiated on my end, and I used a different one than you, also highly regarded on Pinside. I thought I'd see more of the other way around too.

#132 11 years ago

Well it turns out it is just their tracking info is just messed up. Still shows it is on it's way to Denver but it is now sitting in my gurage. So get to see what it plays like tonight.

#133 11 years ago
Quoted from pinmaniac:

Is everyone who is receiving updates emailing their supplier constantly? A

I don't expect emails but I do love when they get answered instantly.

#134 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I don't expect emails but I do love when they get answered instantly

Ok, feel better now. Just don't feel comfortable constantly emailing my supplier. I guess I'll sit back and continue waiting for my turn.

#135 11 years ago

In the back of the hummer, awaiting all kids to get home from practice so they can become servants to help schlep it up the stairs. wooooohooooo!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/as-of-today-my-xmen-le-is/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.