• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220728_163638 (resized).jpg
20220728_163647 (resized).jpg
20220728_163655 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

AS-2518 Lamp Driver Board

Added: 2022-07-29 00:08:09 UTC • Ended: August 24th, 2022
Condition: Used, fair condition

Price

$ 40 (OBO)

Open for offers

THIS BOARD IS NOT PLUG AND PLAY. There are two thyristors that are currently bad on this unit: Q57 and Q31, and will need to be swapped before plugging this into a game. People who know how to safely and competently swap components on a board should buy this - NOT SOMEONE LOOKING TO PLUG AND PLAY. YOU WILL BE SEVERELY DISAPPOINTED.

Up for sale is an original AS-2518-23 Lamp Driver Board out of my Harlem Globetrotters, Bally 1979. Comes with the add on boards from Siegecraft Electronics that allows for installing LEDs into a Bally AS-2518.

I replaced my board with a Weebly Lamp Driver Board as I was learning how to diagnose this era of game at the time. Happy to let it go for the price plus shipping (we'll call it $20).

Happy to answer questions but not a bunch of homework and parts referencing and looking up where to get new thyristors for you. Do that in the AS-2518 Club Thread here on Pinside or reference the parts manuals.

All sales are final. Zelle or PayPal works for me.

Thanks!

Item photos

20220728_163638 (resized).jpg
20220728_163647 (resized).jpg
20220728_163655 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are NPO's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to NPO's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Dayton, OH, US

#2 1 year ago

Reduced by $20. If it doesn't sell by Saturday, it'll be permanently retired.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/as-2518-lamp-driver-board and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.