(Topic ID: 213144)

Article: Barenaked Ladies frontman Ed Robertson on his 'out of control

By matthewra

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NPO.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I get where you're coming from, it's just so old hat at this point that people can't even do the most basic functions of their job... if you want to work like that, then go freaking get a job at McDonalds. At least the incompetence is expected there. If I was being paid to write, I'm not sure that I'd see anything as a "small fact"...and at the point it's wrong, it's no longer a fact, it's misinformation. But hey..whatever. Nobody is going to agree with me here, and that's okay.

If you think this is bad, you should own a DeLorean and show it at a cruise in or show. Dude, EVERYONE has to tell me about my car, and people come up with shit that I swear baffles me. Some will even try to tell me I'm wrong with my knowledge, even with 15 years of owning one. Or...since I am as old as the car, i am "too young to know what really happened" or "I just don't know any better"...

This is nothing in comparison. I liked the article.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NPO.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/article-barenaked-ladies-frontman-ed-robertson-on-his-out-of-control?tu=NPO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.