4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by bballfan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Hey All,

So I will be finishing up my system 11 room later this month and I'm interest in hearing how I should arrange it.

It will be 2 separate walls that will face each other with 3 pins on each wall.

How would you arrange them?

Added over 4 years ago:

All Things You Should Know about Bosch GPL5

Today I would like to tell you a few things about the professional GPL 5 from Bosch, the 5-point laser level. I have compiled this Bosch GPL5 test article to help you a little if you want to update your laser leveling tool.

As far as I know, when I work in the construction industry, when someone wants to change, update or buy a new level of self-leveling laser, this is one of the most important questions (especially) for professionals)

☆★ – – – ☆★ – – – ☆★ – – – ☆★

✈✈✈ You can try reading more useful articles about best laser level for kitchen fitting via the selected link https://www.laserlevelhub.net/best-laser-level-reviews/

1 - Is this a long-lasting tool? Is this the laser level from Bosch that will take a few years?

Well, I don't think I have to say that, but Bosch has been around for a while now, and they did some bad things. Bosch is a huge household and trade name that produces reliable laser levels, powerful tools according to the highest German standards.

So, don't worry about durability, the Bosch GPL 5 IS a useful tool for balancing lasers.

2 - How do you use Laser Level 5 points?

It's effortless. Spot laser levels are mainly used to transfer and lift points from the floor to the ceiling. A point laser equalizer is excellent for electricians and is probably the most outstanding laser level for plumbing. An electrician can use it to arrange ceiling lights like downlight, for example.

Here are instructions on how to quickly install a dim light using a 5-point laser level:

How to install the backlight in 6 steps

Step 1 - Align your lights or measure the floor's location where you want your lights to be installed.

Step 2 - Mark the reference points on all surfaces.

Step 3 - Now turn on your 5-point laser plane and put it over the first point you marked on the floor.

Step 4 - The laser level projects the beam vertically and shows you the same spot on the ceiling that you marked on the floor. Try to use your pencil and mark this point on the roof.

Step 5 - Drill your hole with the right grilling accessories.

Step 6 - Repeat the process for the other fixtures you want to install

3 - What you want to know about Bosch GPL 5

The GPL5 is a horizontal and vertical 5-point laser with self-compensation. It is self-sufficient from up to 3 degrees and visible up to 30 meters. Points like the front, top, bottom, left and right make turning the right angle extremely easy and accurate.

The GPL 5 is made of high-quality plastic and dust and splash-proof, making it sturdy and durable. The GPL 5 is extremely compact, weighs only 250 g and measures 4 x 8 x 10.4 cm. It is a medium-sized bag! It is powered by 3AA batteries and comes with a continuous operating time of 24 hours.

Due to its universal multifunctional assembly, this laser has numerous repair options. The warranty is also a full 2-year warranty from Bosch with an opportunity extended to 3 years. The back of the protector is secure even during storage.

4 - This tool’s features

It has a five-point level with up / down, front and side points for vertical, level, alignment, and 90 ° squares. Moreover, the accuracy is +/- 1/4 inch at 100 Ft. This tool can eliminate the need for 3-4-5 in. Measurements when setting an angle of 90 °. Self-leveling intelligent pendulum system that shows the status outside the level and locks when switched off. The compact design enables the device to be used anywhere and can be used in almost any indoor application. It also gets multiple mounting for the magnetic, belt, or thread mounting (5/8 inches to 11, 1/4 inches to 20).

➭➭➭➭➭➭➭➭➭

➭➭➭ I know that people sometimes look for more in-depth information about a tool, why don't you read

">Laser Level Reviews - Top Best Laser Levels For Builders?

5 - Instructions for using the GPL5 from Bosch

Benefits

• The unit points up / down and forward to add squares for vertical, level, and alignment functions
    • One person does the work of two people with manual bob-lot
    • The rail design makes the device easier to move and maintains a suitable height
    • Thanks to the versatile mounting attachment, the device can be used almost anywhere
    • Intelligent pendulum compensation system - self-sufficient, feel and display the full state, lock when switched off
    • Plumb, Plane, and Square Point Projects - For precise localization of tools and transfer points for accurate, easy transfer and alignment of points in plane, plumb, square, and plane applications
    • Exact displacement and alignment, plane, plumb, 90 ° square point, and point
    • Multifunctional attachment - magnetic positions and pylons, tapes or threaded pylons (1 / 4-20, 5 / 8-11)

6 - What users like and dislike about Bosch's GPL 5 Professional Laser Level

Pros

• This laser level is pocket-sized for your convenience. It means that it is easy to carry, handle, and store in your toolbox.
    • It has an intelligent pendulum level system that allows the tool to self-level and lets you know when it is high. It snaps into place when the laser level is not in use.
    • One of the most reliable laser levels is available that can easily be used for massive projects.
    • It is waterproof and can, therefore, be used when working outdoors.
    • The 5-point laser level projects up and down for all installation, leveling, and arrangement tasks front and sides and the 90-degree mission.
    • You can attach this tool to almost anything with a magnet, strap, or threaded bracket (5/8 inch-11, 1/4 inch -20).

Cons

• As a RED beam laser level, it is not suitable for working outdoors, especially when it is sunny.

✪✪✪ Keep reading top rated laser levels on our homepage

◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆

Conclusion

If you are looking for a compact, robust, and multifunctional solder laser with more points than conventional point lasers like the Bosch GPL3, this is the right one. I do not recommend GPL 5 for home improvement. And the reason is that it won't be useful for other jobs. If you are a handyman, you don't want to have many different tools for different specific tasks.

Ideally, you would like to help you with many other tasks around the house if you improve your home and do it yourself.

Added over 4 years ago:

All Things You Should Know about Bosch GPL5

Today I would like to tell you a few things about the professional GPL 5 from Bosch, the 5-point laser level. I have compiled this Bosch GPL5 test article to help you a little if you want to update your laser leveling tool.

As far as I know, when I work in the construction industry, when someone wants to change, update or buy a new level of self-leveling laser, this is one of the most important questions (especially) for professionals)

✈✈✈ You can try reading more useful articles about best laser level for kitchen fitting via the selected link https://www.laserlevelhub.net/best-laser-level-reviews/

1 - Is this a long-lasting tool? Is this the laser level from Bosch that will take a few years?

Well, I don't think I have to say that, but Bosch has been around for a while now, and they did some bad things. Bosch is a huge household and trade name that produces reliable laser levels, powerful tools according to the highest German standards.

So, don't worry about durability, the Bosch GPL 5 IS a useful tool for balancing lasers.

2 - How do you use Laser Level 5 points?

It's effortless. Spot laser levels are mainly used to transfer and lift points from the floor to the ceiling. A point laser equalizer is excellent for electricians and is probably the most outstanding laser level for plumbing. An electrician can use it to arrange ceiling lights like downlight, for example.

Here are instructions on how to quickly install a dim light using a 5-point laser level:

How to install the backlight in 6 steps

Step 1 - Align your lights or measure the floor's location where you want your lights to be installed.

Step 2 - Mark the reference points on all surfaces.

Step 3 - Now turn on your 5-point laser plane and put it over the first point you marked on the floor.

Step 4 - The laser level projects the beam vertically and shows you the same spot on the ceiling that you marked on the floor. Try to use your pencil and mark this point on the roof.

Step 5 - Drill your hole with the right grilling accessories.

Step 6 - Repeat the process for the other fixtures you want to install

3 - What you want to know about Bosch GPL 5

The GPL5 is a horizontal and vertical 5-point laser with self-compensation. It is self-sufficient from up to 3 degrees and visible up to 30 meters. Points like the front, top, bottom, left and right make turning the right angle extremely easy and accurate.

The GPL 5 is made of high-quality plastic and dust and splash-proof, making it sturdy and durable. The GPL 5 is extremely compact, weighs only 250 g and measures 4 x 8 x 10.4 cm. It is a medium-sized bag! It is powered by 3AA batteries and comes with a continuous operating time of 24 hours.

Due to its universal multifunctional assembly, this laser has numerous repair options. The warranty is also a full 2-year warranty from Bosch with an opportunity extended to 3 years. The back of the protector is secure even during storage.

4 - This tool’s features

It has a five-point level with up / down, front and side points for vertical, level, alignment, and 90 ° squares. Moreover, the accuracy is +/- 1/4 inch at 100 Ft. This tool can eliminate the need for 3-4-5 in. Measurements when setting an angle of 90 °. Self-leveling intelligent pendulum system that shows the status outside the level and locks when switched off. The compact design enables the device to be used anywhere and can be used in almost any indoor application. It also gets multiple mounting for the magnetic, belt, or thread mounting (5/8 inches to 11, 1/4 inches to 20).

➭➭➭➭➭➭➭➭➭

I know that people sometimes look for more in-depth information about a tool, why don't you read Laser Level Reviews - Top Best Laser Levels For Builders

5 - Instructions for using the GPL5 from Bosch

Benefits

• The unit points up / down and forward to add squares for vertical, level, and alignment functions
    • One person does the work of two people with manual bob-lot
    • The rail design makes the device easier to move and maintains a suitable height
    • Thanks to the versatile mounting attachment, the device can be used almost anywhere
    • Intelligent pendulum compensation system - self-sufficient, feel and display the full state, lock when switched off
    • Plumb, Plane, and Square Point Projects - For precise localization of tools and transfer points for accurate, easy transfer and alignment of points in plane, plumb, square, and plane applications
    • Exact displacement and alignment, plane, plumb, 90 ° square point, and point
    • Multifunctional attachment - magnetic positions and pylons, tapes or threaded pylons (1 / 4-20, 5 / 8-11)

6 - What users like and dislike about Bosch's GPL 5 Professional Laser Level

Pros

• This laser level is pocket-sized for your convenience. It means that it is easy to carry, handle, and store in your toolbox.
    • It has an intelligent pendulum level system that allows the tool to self-level and lets you know when it is high. It snaps into place when the laser level is not in use.
    • One of the most reliable laser levels is available that can easily be used for massive projects.
    • It is waterproof and can, therefore, be used when working outdoors.
    • The 5-point laser level projects up and down for all installation, leveling, and arrangement tasks front and sides and the 90-degree mission.
    • You can attach this tool to almost anything with a magnet, strap, or threaded bracket (5/8 inch-11, 1/4 inch -20).

Cons

• As a RED beam laser level, it is not suitable for working outdoors, especially when it is sunny.

Keep reading top rated laser levels on our homepage

◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆– – –◆

Conclusion

If you are looking for a compact, robust, and multifunctional solder laser with more points than conventional point lasers like the Bosch GPL3, this is the right one. I do not recommend GPL 5 for home improvement. And the reason is that it won't be useful for other jobs. If you are a handyman, you don't want to have many different tools for different specific tasks.

Ideally, you would like to help you with many other tasks around the house if you improve your home and do it yourself.

#2 4 years ago

One wall should be whirlwind, earthshaker

#4 4 years ago

Doesn't matter
    If it was an arcade, they would be randomly placed

#5 4 years ago

Evenly spaced, level and ready to play in the order of date released.

#6 4 years ago

Chronological order by date of release

#7 4 years ago

What 6 games?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arranging-my-system-11-room and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.