• Latest reply 8 years ago by markmon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160325_162214_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#2 8 years ago

Good luck with this. I just paid $150 for a set. http://gofigureactionfigures.com/cgi-bin/sc/ss_mb.cgi?storeid=*10aa2218a106de402f4c&ss_parm=Ad02ef2e3ad531998297433a1ec420cdc

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from surfsled:

amazon.com link ยป
I found these ones. pretty cool looking..

Thoes won't be translucent and won't light up like ghosts on the army of the dead playfield mod.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

sorry , i read the post wrong. The pinballinhd figures he has will work fine. I have made a few sets of POTD wit the acrylic shield and arwen plastic deflector. I have put green 3mm leds in it and also white 3mm leds. The white are brighter , but give off a yellowish tint. The green are nice, but a little dimmer.

Yea those are the ones you want. I recommend green LEDs in them. The ones I responded to were not the translucent figures and will not work.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/army-of-the-dead-figures-lotr?tu=markmon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.