Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Potential participation survey”

• I live in Arkansas and would like to participate 0 votes
    • I live in Louisiana and would like to participate 3 votes
      75%
    • I live in Texas and would like to participate 0 votes
    • I live in Mississippi and would like to participate 0 votes
    • I don’t live in the area. Due to other circumstances, I’m able and would like to participate 1 vote
      25%

(4 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Dec 17, 2017

New for 2018! The ArkLaTex Pinball club announces the ArLaTex Pinball League. I’m commiting to organize some competitive Pinball for the region and You participation is wanted.
    Our Mississippi friends are most welcome. The more the merrier.

No collection is two small. For our very small group, anyone with a game that is willing to host would be helpful. Public locations in the Shreveport Bossier area are slim, but present. Thanks to our local operator, we have some places to play that offer food and drink. Several of our members have nice collections and may be willing to host larger events.

For now, there will be two IFPA tournaments in Shreveport this year. Feb and September, both in Shreveport.
    In addition, I’m hoping to run a league with 4 seasons for 2018. Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. Format and location are TBA at this point. Please input your suggestions and ideas here.

While we are collecting ideas, please submit any public locations you think would be good. Even better, add a photo of the games if you have been there and played them.

I’ve met a lot of great people in the last six years through Pinball. I’m looking forward to meeting many more.

Thanks to all of you making Pinball fun!

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

https://matchplay.events/ is excellent, affordable tournament software.
    The best-game format TigerLaw is talking about is available with the premium features ($30/year) and I believe there's a 90 day free trial.

Marcus has also recommended this one. I believe I’ll give it a go for 2018 and pay the fee to have all the features. Mobile phone submission is really helpful.

#10 6 years ago

Thanks Mike. I need to do that ASAP.

Chris

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arklatex-pinball-league?tu=nevus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.