(Topic ID: 8312)

Arg! My temper just cost me a GC score!

By Rascal_H

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GCDM.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rascal_h.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Been trying to grand champ DM for months. I've got tons better and I feel like I finally know how to play it. I've got some decent scores (for my amateur abilities anyway)... just haven't got the GC yet.

Soo... I'm on my last ball and I notice my score is just within a few mil of GC. I get nervous... make a ridiculous shot. I get a bad bounce off my dumb shot and know it's going to drain down the center. As I watch it drain I get mad and shove the machine like a crazy person (which was pointless because there was no saving this drain). Of course my violent outburst TILTS the machine. Worst part is... I would have got an epic bonus for that last ball and finally got the GC score. But, because of the Tilt I get no bonus and I'm shy only a million or so. Arg!

#6 12 years ago

Oh, no. Your subject line means just the opposite!

Oops. Good catch. I was angry at the time. Changed "caused" to be "cost".

Guess what? I just did it!! Finally got the GC!!

I know this pic opens me up for ridicule since a lot of you could set this score with your eyes closed... but for me a proud moment nonetheless.

GCDM.JPGGCDM.JPG

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

Man.... you would cry like a baby if I told you what my high was before I sold it []

Quoted from rwalters21:

Wow, I wish the GC score on my DM was in that range. Mine is at 3.6 billion!

I know, I know. I'll get there someday. I promise (or hope).

My GC was the default factory GC... haha.

Now I want to knock off the default Demolition Time score of 500m. I usually never play for Demolition Time... just for lock freezes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rascal_h.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arg-my-temper-just-caused-me-a-gc-score?tu=rascal_h and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.