(Topic ID: 200538)

Are you "selling" or "unloading" a pinball machine.

By cottonm4

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Joker2415
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

trading places 2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Joker2415.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 6 years ago

This topic fits me recently. since I just sold a pin, and it was actually hard for me!

I've only sold 2 pins. Keep in mind that I basically have no cash to work with right now. I love the hobby though! SO...I juggle selling stuff to try to support the pin disease! It's kind of like a crack addiction to me. I'm just the bottom of the barrel guy at the moment and have to grab what I can when I can sometimes paying a little strong to get it. Everything is a project! I jump around working on what I can when I get the parts or materials to do it.

OK...On the one I just sold, I had to be a take it or leave it guy. Because of what I had in it. And being so broke at the moment? I can't lose right now. I felt so guilty! I felt the pin was in horrible shape. I did sell it to a fellow pinsider. So I was honest as could be. Took pics of any damage. Didn't hide a thing. To the point of him telling me "It's ok!!! It's what I'm looking for" since I was still pointing out the bad when he came to pick it up.

No, I don't look at it as a sucker/buyer. I actually hope the people are happy or know exactly what they are getting when they buy something from me. The price is always what I feel I need to have or what I'm willing to let it go at. I don't care what the "market" says. I've only sold 2 pins, but have been buying and selling in other hobbies, it's the same. I want a good reputation as being honest no matter what the price I have on it is. I buy the same way. Most people won't pay what I pay for some projects. I buy strong to get things that are closer to my price range. I offer high within my range.

#21 6 years ago

I've done the same thing when buying, or trading....If I want it? I'm not going to play games with the seller. If have the cash. There were a couple where I was maxed out, and I was upfront about it and still ended up with the game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Joker2415.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-you-selling-or-unloading-a-pinball-machine?tu=Joker2415 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.