View topic image gallery

Sharknado-prize-tournament_(resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

I am going to watch. Can't miss the continuing cheese factor of these movies
Gotta love them , lol.

#2 7 years ago

Great pin theme!

#3 7 years ago

Oh yeah, they're awful, but they're still great, imo. The second one was a bit weak, but i love that they embrace the cheese.

Also, yes, i think it would make a fun pinball theme if done properly.

#6 7 years ago

Now that I know it exists, still no.

#7 7 years ago

Looking forward to it...but it's weird there was basically no promotion that I saw (I watch a shit ton of TV also) aboot this one.
Really became sort of a cultural thing for part 3...but I didn't see a commercial on SciFi until maybe 2 weeks ago...and have only seen another 1 or 2 since.

Anyway, I still think 1 is the best because they were actually trying to make a movie...the rest were just riffs on how bad it was.

Ghost Shark was still better though for shitty made for SciFi movies

#9 7 years ago

Not really... I think the franchise has jumped the shark!

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ghost Shark was still better though for shitty made for SciFi movies

Agreed, Ghost Shark was definitely better...

#11 7 years ago

Are there breasts in it?

#12 7 years ago

Maybe not as jiggly as in sharktopus vs whalewolf (casper van dien stars).
The nurse running from whalewolf down the steps in slow motion was a blast if you will

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from chad:

The nurse running from whalewolf down the steps in slow motion was a blast if you will

There should be a gif on this

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

There should be a gif on this

It looks like there is!?

http://imgur.com/7iVQdUh

I dismissed the entire Sharknado series as just another cash grab / rip-off on Shark Week, but I should really give it a second chance. I remember seeing a few of them on Netflix streaming.

#15 7 years ago

no

#16 7 years ago

Unfortunately they have just become painful to try to make it through. I'm gonna have to sit this one out.

#17 7 years ago

I have it recorded. Comedy Central had their Roast Battles on.....oh fak....i couldnt quit watching

#18 7 years ago

Yes.

#19 7 years ago

Yeah and they left the door open for another. I'm all for sequels, but there is a limit to how many. Like the Terminator series, I am a fan of them but how many times does Arnie go back in time?

#20 7 years ago

Loved it! Nothing Campier, Sillier, and a complete waste of time!
Brilliant!
...And Gilbert Gottfried in a spoiler alert Sharknado turns into a Fire nado, an Oil Nado, a Cow nado!!!

#21 7 years ago

Don't forget the Nukenado

#22 7 years ago

I enjoyed it. This may be the cheesiest, most campy movie series ever. Superb acting skills...I smell emmy, no wait a minute, that may just be Tara. Make that bionic borg Tara. Loved the Cow nado, made me think of pinball.

#23 7 years ago

Great theme song.

1 week later
#24 7 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I am going to watch. Can't miss the continuing cheese factor of these movies
Gotta love them , lol.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Unfortunately they have just become painful to try to make it through. I'm gonna have to sit this one out.

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Loved it! Nothing Campier, Sillier, and a complete waste of time!
Brilliant!
...And Gilbert Gottfried in a spoiler alert Sharknado turns into a Fire nado, an Oil Nado, a Cow nado!!!

I'm lost on all of this.
Did not have any problem not clicking on this thread until tonite after winning this as a door prize for doing well in the Romp in the Swamp pinball tournament earlier.
Sharknado-prize-tournament_(resized).jpgSharknado-prize-tournament_(resized).jpg
He's got a Hoffsaw 3000!

I'm still lost on this Sharknado stuff.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-you-pumped-for-sharknado-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.