• Only if there are mods like on AFM 11 votes
    4%

(255 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image001 (resized).jpg
3F50B727-D30A-4512-A2C4-222C5D70D185.jpeg
IMG-20171221-WA0014 (resized).jpg
There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

I'm going original..well kinda...

IMG-20171221-WA0014 (resized).jpgIMG-20171221-WA0014 (resized).jpg

#52 6 years ago

I'm still holding out hope for a IJr

#53 6 years ago

Doubt I'll have the cashflow but I wouldn't mind it. For me it's still the benchmark of late W/B. But theme, humor, sound, dots etc etc. Never owned it so it might get a little stale but you'll never know if you don't try it.

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from iEatHands:

I'm still holding out hope for a IJr

OMG keep holding on..
Maybe CGC can make a “Indianapolis Smith:the Pinball Adventure”!!

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

You really need to stop posting those pics.. somebody is liable to find out where you live!!!

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

OMG keep holding on..
Maybe CGC can make a “Indianapolis Smith:the Pinball Adventure”!!

You really think so!

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from iEatHands:

You really think so!

Worked on Taxi with Marilyn! Haha

#58 6 years ago

I might consider it.

Have to admit, I really like my MMr. It's a very well built machine.

#59 6 years ago

Too scary. Sticking with more family friendly horror themes like TWD.

#60 6 years ago

Yes !!

I will place it right next to MMR & AFMR.

3F50B727-D30A-4512-A2C4-222C5D70D185.jpeg3F50B727-D30A-4512-A2C4-222C5D70D185.jpeg

#61 6 years ago

Pretty pumped that MB is getting remade. Would be one of the first in line but I'm already in on TNA and will be planning on getting a MET this year as well..

#62 6 years ago

Too many games, not enough money.

No

#63 6 years ago

I would really really want one...

However, with a new Pat Lawlor title rumored to be coming from JJP and Tron VE possibly coming up (seems less likely), it might be a really tough decision.

Chances are, yes. Definitely looking forward to TPF!

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

I would really really want one...
However, with a new Pat Lawlor title rumored to be coming from JJP and Tron VE possibly coming up (seems less likely), it might be a really tough decision.
Chances are, yes. Definitely looking forward to TPF!

Rumors say acdc lucy and met remake at stern this year

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I am so envious!

About buying MBr. I think the main thing for me regarding MBr would be that the PF would not be warped and the ball should not jump at the drac lane. I found that this is a problem with original MB:s and even the drac lane bracket cannot correct this in full. Regardless of this however, if I get a really nice restored one without drac lane issues, I think I am going for an original instead. Hopefully their prices will drop with the emergence of the MBr

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Yes !!
I will place it right next to MMR & AFMR.

Ohhh man, thats just crazy

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

I am so envious!
About buying MBr. I think the main thing for me regarding MBr would be that the PF would not be warped and the ball should not jump at the drac lane. I found that this is a problem with original MB:s and even the drac lane bracket cannot correct this in full. Regardless of this however, if I get a really nice restored one without drac lane issues, I think I am going for an original instead. Hopefully their prices will drop with the emergence of the MBr

Originals prices has dropped allready

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

Originals prices has dropped allready

i love MB. i think it's one of the top 5 games ever made. but $12k for a used 20 year old pinball machine was too much. what's the market now -- about $8000? It's still way up there.

#69 6 years ago

Condition is king, but yes nice ones in Europe has dropped down to around 8000euro. Yes remakes smashed those high collector prices (MM15000euro no more)

#70 6 years ago

MB will be hard to resist!! Still too rich for my blood

#71 6 years ago

I sold my mm to buy a mmr, then that took 2 years.. sold my AFM in 2014 as it was rumoured to be remade too..

In the time waiting I just bought back nicer examples of the originals, that I can fix myself, anytime, anywhere.. prices will drop momentarily on MB like they did on AFM and MM but rise again.

20 years old or not, a tuned in restored original just plays so much better even though it shouldnt

#72 6 years ago

Yeah, pretty sure I'll be in. My basement ceiling is a bit low, so if a topper is most of the LE package, I might go with a lesser trim.

#73 6 years ago

image001 (resized).jpgimage001 (resized).jpg

#74 6 years ago

There has been no collusion with PPS on the next remake. No collusion! I'm the most non-collusiony guy you'll ever meet.

#75 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Yes!!! Number matched to my MMr and AFMr, but I need to sell something to make room. Might be bye bye ghostbusters

Quoted from woody76:

sell me your TNA and problem solved.

...or sell me the GB and/or the LotR. I'm much closer!

#76 6 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

...or sell me the GB and/or the LotR. I'm much closer!

If MBr is indeed up next I will consider selling my GB LE if you are interested

#77 6 years ago

No more NIB for me. Let everyone else bear the woes that come along with NIB issues. I'll probably find one used once issues are sorted out.

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

No more NIB for me. Let everyone else bear the woes that come along with NIB issues. I'll probably find one used once issues are sorted out.

You know, I have had really good luck with NIB games so far, but after reading so many post about NIB issues it makes me want to start waiting.

#79 6 years ago

I'll stick with my HUO original, thank you....

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

He said, I'm sorry this game I don't even really like it, but I have great games.

And then he got forty million on that ball.

I have this issue with MB. I like playing it in tournaments because I can ROCK IT, but it's a slog and typically very boring for me. None of the shots are particularly hard, you're most likely to lose a ball from the scoop eject or from a bad ricochet off Frank or Drac, not from bricking some other shot.

#81 6 years ago

If I didn't have an original, I'd be all over this one. MB is my favorite game, and I think it's awesome that more people will get the opportunity to own one. Its impact on pricing for the original doesn't matter to me... because mine's staying right where it is.

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I'll stick with my HUO original, thank you....

Pretty safe bet that people with an HOU original are not their target audience because thats awesome and just simply can’t be beat.

I’ll be very happy with a HOU or NIB MBr

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Ditto. Was the same with MM and AFM. Now it they do CC..then I'll be looking for an original one of those if people start dumping them.

Nobody has "dumped" games because of the remakes. You aren't finding "cheap" AFMs or MMs, so don't expect a sudden glut of affordable CCs either.

#84 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nobody has "dumped" games because of the remakes. You aren't finding "cheap" AFMs or MMs, so don't expect a sudden glut of affordable CCs either.

Exactly, but some just keep saying it out loud often enough to start beleiving it themselves

#85 6 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

maybe with MBr people will realize how overrated the game is then.

Wait till they get BBBr

Quoted from merccat:

Pretty safe bet that people with an HOU original are not their target audience

This is pinside and some people just like to brag.

#86 6 years ago

I’m probably in on the MB because I do like the game but my pins are heavily themed in the horror genre. I am really happy with my AFM SE. I would also consider a BBB down the line. It will be interesting to what Chicago Gaming does after the next release.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 75.00
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 12.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-you-gonna-buy-mbr/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.