(Topic ID: 230822)

Are you going to buy MET/AS/KISS after the big updates?

By Shapeshifter

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinzrfun
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4EA6945B-91DC-4AAF-9C1D-4CFC87E72E2A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indypin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 5 years ago

Great thread. I'm fortunate to have all (3) pins and the updates are just awesome as well. Hard to pick which one got the best, but I personally love AS. Can't get enough of the new skill shot, light show, and toy box functioning spot light now. MET was pretty solid before and the Kiss update really changes the game, especially the light show and calls outs with cities. Bravo Stern, Bravo!

I know pinheads complain about code updates upon purchase, but it sure feels like Christmas all over again when you finally get the new update and you feel like you just bought a new pin all over again.

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from callaway15:

I was always leaning toward ACDC Luci as a music pin, but I played an LE AS last weekend, and just thought it was beautiful to look at, and fun. How do most of you rate AS, if you could only have 1 of these 3?

I rate AS as the top music pin. Don't get me wrong, they're all great pins. But for some reason the toy box is just super cool and gets the nod over ACDC swinging bell as a sweet shot to me. The elevator shot feels good to shoot on the Pro and has a great "clunk" noise when it hits the scoop like Chris Bucci said in his video. Plus, I think the LCD screen on AS has some cool animations and I think Jacky is a great representative for the band, like Sparky is to MET. However, I prefer the art package of Kiss slightly over AS, and I do mean slightly, because AS does have a great art package as well.

My buddy called me out of the blue when he found an Aerosmith pro out on location and told me how great the pin played and it would be right up my alley. Glad I listened to him and extremely happy with the purchase.

I never thought I would put a music pin in my collection, but now I can't see ever getting rid of the (4) I have. LOVE jamming to the music while playing the pins. Rocking music and pins do go together.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indypin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-you-going-to-buy-met-as-kiss-after-the-big-updates?tu=Indypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.