• 235 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are You Buying POTC”

• Heck yeah, already have it pre-ordered! The playfield, artwork, and gameplay look amazing. Who cares if there is no original score, video clips showing actor faces or actor callouts? 73 votes
    28%
  • Probably. I have not put down a refundable pre-order yet. I am waiting to see what the final game looks like. Limited license rights is somewhat concerning, but it is not a deal killer. 38 votes
    15%
  • Probably not. Limited license rights and incorporation of licensed material has me greatly concerned. But I am still holding out hope that JJP incorporates more into the game in the final product. 30 votes
    11%
  • There is no way I am paying $9.5K for a pin themed on a 5-movie franchise with no original score, video clips showing actor faces or actor callouts other than Mr. Gibbs. 120 votes
    46%

(261 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F5A25B93-CF99-4067-99B3-50AD6DFB6E1F (resized).jpeg
There are 235 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 6 years ago
Quoted from epotech:

1) It has the same coding progression as WOZ and Hobbit. A game should be easy to understand but hard to master.
2) The upper playfield. Would be ok if they filled in the side drain, as it is it goes straight up the ramp and straight out the side a lot of the time.
3) Shooting the other ship. It's like 3" away, impossible to miss and you can't see the effect.
4) The trunk lock. Too straight up the middle so no power on the flipper and the shot is too hard.
5) The bit at the back, with some targets and an up post. Too hidden, Impossible to see and random luck what it hits.
6) The spinner(s). Seem to be going ALL THE FRIKKIN TIME! Could be fixed in code.
7) The rain sound effects (I presume it's a sound effect). make it sound like it's got bad speakers.
The under the flipper shot, great, love it
9) The whirlpool ramp, gret, love it
10) The reversed "full Throttle" lane. Great love it

Thanks for posting such a well written, concise opinion. I am confident that code will improve as production nears.

One thing code and mechanics can not improve is the lack of the licensed assets.

I have a deposit down on the CE. For me to spent this much on a game, I really want to see more "Pirates of the Caribbean". I have no problem waiting till summer to see if Jack can get more "Jack" in the game.

There are so many great NIB options coming down the pike and I can't buy them all. So for close to 13K I will be very picky on which game to purchase this year.

I purchased WOZ/LE and Hobbit/SE without playing them. I will not be doing that with JJPoTC, these times are a changin'

#152 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

True, but the layout/design of DI was never in question or whined about.

Exactly.

#153 6 years ago
Quoted from pindome:

Thanks for posting such a well written, concise opinion. I am confident that code will improve as production nears.
One thing code and mechanics can not improve is the lack of the licensed assets.
I have a deposit down on the CE. For me to spent this much on a game, I really want to see more "Pirates of the Caribbean". I have no problem waiting till summer to see if Jack can get more "Jack" in the game.
There are so many great NIB options coming down the pike and I can't buy them all. So for close to 13K I will be very picky on which game to purchase this year.
I purchased WOZ/LE and Hobbit/SE without playing them. I will not be doing that with JJPoTC, these times are a changin'

Sorry I don't understand your post? You say you will not buy early again yet you say you have a deposit on the most expensive CE model? Seems like you made your choice early?

#154 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sorry I don't understand your post? You say you will not buy early again yet you say you have a deposit on the most expensive CE model? Seems like you made your choice early?

I said that I will not purchase Pirates until I play it first. I purchased WOZ/LE and Hobbit/SE with out playing them first. I really love those games appreciating the passion and risk that went into producing them. I paid in full at announcement, wanting to support Jack to help get a new pinball company off the ground. JJP is doing well but the price has doubled since WOZ was announced. I put a refundable deposit down on JJPoTC CE. At this price I want to play the game before committing to almost 13K.

JJPoTC CE probably won't ship till summer at the earliest so lots of time to evaluate other options before the balance is due on Pirates. If something else looks better it is easy to make the move or if Pirates does not hit all right "notes". ☠️(hint to get more original music into this game)☠️

#155 6 years ago
Quoted from pindome:

I said that I will not purchase Pirates until I play it first. I purchased WOZ/LE and Hobbit/SE with out playing them first. I really love those games appreciating the passion and risk that went into producing them. I paid in full at announcement, wanting to support Jack to help get a new pinball company off the ground. JJP is doing well but the price has doubled since WOZ was announced. I put a refundable deposit down on JJPoTC CE. At this price I want to play the game before committing to almost 13K.
JJPoTC CE probably won't ship till summer at the earliest so lots of time to evaluate other options before the balance is due on Pirates. If something else looks better it is easy to make the move or if Pirates does not hit all right "notes". ☠️(hint to get more original music into this game)☠️

Makes sense and a fair business decision. I will bet however if you are holding off unless they find a new found license for music etc you waiting for no reason and should buy something else. It would make No sense for them to release a game, promote it, sell it, establish final pricing, THEN go back and see if they can pay $$$$$$ for additional assets. I am in on a CE myself and as a Pinball machine it will Certainly be one of the best for at least this year and set the bar pretty high for others to follow. I will drop in a Blue Ray or CD if I want to watch or hear actors, I am in it to play pinball and they hit That out of the park!

#156 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Makes sense and a fair business decision. I will bet however if you are holding off unless they find a new found license for music etc you waiting for no reason and should buy something else. It would make No sense for them to release a game, promote it, sell it, establish final pricing, THEN go back and see if they can pay $$$$$$ for additional assets. I am in on a CE myself and as a Pinball machine it will Certainly be one of the best for at least this year and set the bar pretty high for others to follow. I will drop in a Blue Ray or CD if I want to watch or hear actors, I am in it to play pinball and they hit That out of the park!

Since there are only 200 CE's no problem putting down a small deposit to hold a spot on a game that may sell out. I liked the art package better on the CE vs the LE. Jack had a lot of surprises with WOZ and Hobbit as production neared. Possibly based on feed back here and elsewhere he may opt to surprise us again. It is still quite a ways till production games roll off the line.

You say they hit it out of the park, sounds like you have played the game. I have not had that opportunity yet. Hoping that they do hit it out of the park with includes licensed assets for me. No doubt it will be a nice game but at 13K it has to be an awesome game!

#157 6 years ago
Quoted from pindome:

Since there are only 200 CE's no problem putting down a small deposit to hold a spot on a game that may sell out. I liked the art package better on the CE vs the LE. Jack had a lot of surprises with WOZ and Hobbit as production neared. Possibly based on feed back here and elsewhere he may opt to surprise us again. It is still quite a ways till production games roll off the line.
You say they hit it out of the park, sounds like you have played the game. I have not had that opportunity yet. Hoping that they do hit it out of the park with includes licensed assets for me. No doubt it will be a nice game but at 13K it has to be an awesome game!

Yes. Played it several dozen times at Expo this year and now that that put a test machine at 257 near me it’s easier to calm my impatience. Lol. I can understand why many choose to judge this game and it’s assumed shortcomings but my guess is Most with complaints have not played it. In person the machine is truly a work of art. The CE to me was what I would describe as close to perfect (excluding the Lack of matching coin door umphh). Appearance aside the play,fit,feel, and incredible animations made this rather expensive decision worth it to me. Even brought my wife in to play it to see if I was insane and within 2 games she agreed we Need to get this! Trust me, she Rarely says that about any pinball ever! Yes they will be creating there own script and sounds for this machine but for me I appreciate that incredible effort. Plus (my opinion!!) I feel simply clipping and pasting DVD and sound clips to a software piece is Less then creative personally. JJP Writing their Own code and creating your own content is Way more impressive to me. I have a DVD available should I need to ogle Johnny Deep. Lol. Not!

#158 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

excluding the Lack of matching coin door umphh

Maybe Matt with Back Alley creations can whip something up for you.

LTG : )

#159 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Maybe Matt with Back Alley creations can whip something up for you.

Trust me, he Will be getting a call! Lol. How with all that art from top to bottom they opted to skimp on the coin door on CE is beyond me? Now THAT last minute improvement from JJP would be a justified and very welcome surprise! At Least for CE #17 please lolol

#160 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

How with all that art from top to bottom they opted to skimp on the coin door on CE is beyond me?

With everybody watching the topper, why bother with the coin door ? And they need it fully functioning. Coin chutes and bill validator holes. Hard to decorate around them and work for every owner.

Anybody really wanting barnacles on the coin door can get it done.

#161 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yes. Played it several dozen times at Expo this year and now that that put a test machine at 257 near me it’s easier to calm my impatience. Lol. I can understand why many choose to judge this game and it’s assumed shortcomings but my guess is Most with complaints have not played it. In person the machine is truly a work of art. The CE to me was what I would describe as close to perfect (excluding the Lack of matching coin door umphh). Appearance aside the play,fit,feel, and incredible animations made this rather expensive decision worth it to me. Even brought my wife in to play it to see if I was insane and within 2 games she agreed we Need to get this! Trust me, she Rarely says that about any pinball ever! Yes they will be creating there own script and sounds for this machine but for me I appreciate that incredible effort. Plus (my opinion!!) I feel simply clipping and pasting DVD and sound clips to a software piece is Less then creative personally. JJP Writing their Own code and creating your own content is Way more impressive to me. I have a DVD available should I need to ogle Johnny Deep. Lol. Not!

That's very encouraging to hear from someone who has skin in the game. Jealous that you can get your Pirates fix and follow code progress at 257 right in your backyard.

Also exciting to hear that your wife was all in after two games. Our CE game numbers are only two off☠️☠️

Agree that the coin door would be a great CE surprise!! Hint hint Jack!

Yeah, not having Johnny's mug in the middle of the playfield was reason enough to get the CE

Yelobird I will check in with you via PM as they get closer to rolling games to get your opinion on how the game is playing.

Thanks,

#162 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

With everybody watching the topper, why bother with the coin door ? And they need it fully functioning. Coin chutes and bill validator holes. Hard to decorate around them and work for every owner.
Anybody really wanting barnacles on the coin door can get it done.

LTG, maybe I presented my plea incorrectly. I have no interest in barnacling the coin door as I too agree that would be a personal taste. My point was the CE uses a Special powder coat color on the legs, rails, arms, etc to set it apart yet they left the stock black coin door? Pretty sure Many have made this same plea as well. Not a bitch just a huh kind of view. Seeing as Matt is doing All of the Other pieces one would assume letting him complete his/their masterpiece would be in order. Plus I will call You every day for service to complain about it! Lol

#163 6 years ago

We have an awesome interview with Eric from JJP about POTC on Monday on Head2Head podcast.

His journey into design.
Designing the game.
Whats changed since expo.
We talk about current software and upcoming software in depth.
It's over an hour long so lots of new info in there!

#164 6 years ago

I will checking that out!!!!!

#165 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Trust me, he Will be getting a call! Lol. How with all that art from top to bottom they opted to skimp on the coin door on CE is beyond me? Now THAT last minute improvement from JJP would be a justified and very welcome surprise! At Least for CE #17 please lolol

No worries I just sent my Dialed In CE coin door to him and pre warned him to be ready for my Pirates CE in the future!

#166 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

We have an awesome interview with Eric from JJP about POTC on Monday on Head2Head podcast.
His journey into design.
Designing the game.
Whats changed since expo.
We talk about current software and upcoming software in depth.
It's over an hour long so lots of new info in there!

subscribed. looking forward to it.

#167 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

LTG, maybe I presented my plea incorrectly.

No, appreciate your thoughts.

Quoted from Yelobird:

My point was the CE uses a Special powder coat color on the legs, rails, arms, etc

Rails get the barnacles.

#168 6 years ago

I am wondering if i should add this to my collection or wait till its in the house and set up? I am afraid that I might have some bad juju or something if I add it to it now. What is all of y'alls thought's?

#169 6 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

I am wondering if i should add this to my collection or wait till its in the house and set up?

Ah the eternal question! Personally I don't add it till I own it.

Exhibit A...the 10 people that own a Predator

budweiserguy cardfelon edcianci Hoss-Woods PACMAN PinChili PinGoddess SkitBPinball snow80 terapin99

#170 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ah the eternal question! Personally I don't add it till I own it.
Exhibit A...the 10 people that own a Predator
budweiserguy cardfelon edcianci Hoss-Woods PACMAN PinChili PinGoddess SkitBPinball snow80 terapin99

I thought 1 or 2 actually existed in MI.

#171 6 years ago

Is there a list of places where this machine is available to play? Id like to test drive before throwing down the $$$

#172 6 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Is there a list of places where this machine is available to play?

Just one on location in Chicago right now.

A show is the best bet right now. TPF is coming up.

Once the test games go out, I'm sure their locations will be posted.

#173 6 years ago

Oh well. Thanks for the info. Guess I'll have to wait for pinfest.

#174 6 years ago

So completely hypothetically speaking; after listening to the head2head interview with Eric (which was amazing btw) - it’s my thought that a lot of R&D, labor hours, programming, and $ are invested in the spinning disk toy. So for you guys that wish there were more licensed assets like the sound track and/or movie clips here’s a nice little would you rather:

Would you rather have that money spent on the licensed theme music and some of the movie clips with no spinning disk toy - instead just regular pf artwork in that spot. Or.....would you rather keep the spinning disk toy in all its glory with 200+ rewarding gameplay features and ball interaction and no additional license assets?

Me? I’d rather have the latter (keep the disk). In the end, gameplay rules and how the theme is integrated are all that matter to me. I believe they can (and will) integrate the theme very well without all these license assets a lot of people are complaining about.

And Eric, if you’re reading - house Martell sucks, it’s a grind and is even a little more riskier when lighting essential HOTK houses; house Tyrell and I’d even argue Baratheon is where it’s at of course, Greyjoy is always challenging and can be used for a nice 15+ bil game but that house is big risk/ big reward! Can’t wait to play JJPOTC, it’s on my radar and looks stellar - would love to get one, I just hope I can find room in my pocketbook

#175 6 years ago
Quoted from pindome:

The CE model was 75% sold out at Expo 2017. The rest in distributor hands now.

#176 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So completely hypothetically speaking; after listening to the head2head interview with Eric (which was amazing btw) - it’s my thought that a lot of R&D, labor hours, programming, and $ are invested in the spinning disk toy. So for you guys that wish there were more licensed assets like the sound track and/or movie clips here’s a nice little would you rather:
Would you rather have that money spent on the licensed theme music and some of the movie clips with no spinning disk toy - instead just regular pf artwork in that spot. Or.....would you rather keep the spinning disk toy in all its glory with 200+ rewarding gameplay features and ball interaction and no additional license assets?
Me? I’d rather have the latter (keep the disk). In the end, gameplay rules and how the theme is integrated are all that matter to me. I believe they can (and will) integrate the theme very well without all these license assets a lot of people are complaining about.
And Eric, if you’re reading - house Martell sucks, it’s a grind and is even a little more riskier when lighting essential HOTK houses; house Tyrell and I’d even argue Baratheon is where it’s at of course, Greyjoy is always challenging and can be used for a nice 15+ bil game but that house is big risk/ big reward! Can’t wait to play JJPOTC, it’s on my radar and looks stellar - would love to get one, I just hope I can find room in my pocketbook

I would choose the assets in this case as the game would still have a lot of features. Licensed audio and voice assets are vital in bringing a licensed theme to life.

#177 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I’d rather not have the spinning disk since the original potc has a spinning disk too.

There are other ways of incorporating 200+ features without the disk. I’m thinking that when the disk fails or part of it fails could be $$$$.

I would have liked to have seen a lower playfield called Davey Jones locker or something more related to the movies.

Just one persons opinion though!

#178 6 years ago

Game is awesome, my wife and I saw Eric at Level 257 yesterday, Schaumburg ,IL. I wanted her so see the game. Eric was the perfect host, checking game for adjustments, let us play several games free, explained the rules which there are too many to keep track of, and showed us a tutorial where he hit either 4 or 5 of the multiballs and had Tortuga lit before the ball drained. This game is definitely on my radar and my wife is totally on board.

He explained the spinning disk as well.

Eric said this is the only location the game is at we are very fortunate here. I been there 3 days this week to play with no lines.

#179 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I skipped on Star Wars and will get POTCLE.
If I want to watch movie clips I'll watch the movie. empty games like star wars and Batman do nothing for me. If I want to play pinball I want a badass pinball machine.

Dialed In cleaned up the Twippies for a reason.

#180 6 years ago

It's not always about the money ... pinball real estate is a key factor for myself the home user and as much as this pin looks great, I will not use up an available spot for a 25% license and just like that, I WILL PASS! The poll says it all on this thread and hopefully manufactures read and learn that big cash is being left on the table when you stop short.

#181 6 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

It's not always about the money ... pinball real estate is a key factor for myself the home user and as much as this pin looks great, I will not use up an available spot for a 25% license and just like that, I WILL PASS! The poll says it all on this thread and hopefully manufactures read and learn that big cash is being left on the table when you stop short.

Actually, what the goofy poll on this thread proves is the OP also has a personal issue with the license as it is the core of EVERY selection! lol Played JJP POTC this week and headed up to play it again tomorrow afternoon at the 257. Can't describe how great this machine is and how well it plays, Even without a the Disney ride music! I hum Its a Small World to take my mind off it.

#182 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Actually, what the goofy poll on this thread proves is the OP also has a personal issue with the license as it is the core of EVERY selection! lol Played JJP POTC this week and headed up to play it again tomorrow afternoon at the 257. Can't describe how great this machine is and how well it plays, Even without a the Disney ride music! I hum Its a Small World to take my mind off it.

Well I'm glad you are enjoying the machine and that's the way it should be, you can spin it the way you'd like, call it " Disney ride music" but facts are facts, which btw ever wonder why Disney's Tron legacy is so awesome? ... game play and a FULL LICENSE.

#183 6 years ago

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me I hate to look at it as an either/or, I would like both and if that requires an addition cost for the game I would be willing to pay that. To go in 13k for CE is a lot but for an additional few hundred to have a full license would be money well spent, IMO. On JJP's last licensed game (Hobbit) they set the bar really high for licensed assets. I was hoping that their next licensed game would meet or exceed the theme integration (licensed assets) of Hobbit.

The game is not done so maybe we'll be surprised.

#184 6 years ago
Quoted from pindome:

but for an additional few hundred to have a full license

You couldn't do it for that, though. You'd probably double the price of the game.

#185 6 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

Well I'm glad you are enjoying the machine and that's the way it should be, you can spin it the way you'd like, call it " Disney ride music" but facts are facts, which btw ever wonder why Disney's Tron legacy is so awesome? ... game play and a FULL LICENSE.

Meh. Different strokes. Tron is *okay* and even with the "FULL LICENSE" it still couldn't get to "slam dunk." Based on the video and integration production values shown already that are leagues ahead of literally EVERY OTHER PIN MANUFACTURER currently, jjPotC will be fine.

#186 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Meh. Different strokes. Tron is *okay* and even with the "FULL LICENSE" it still couldn't get to "slam dunk." Based on the video and integration production values shown already that are leagues ahead of literally EVERY OTHER PIN MANUFACTURER currently, jjPotC will be fine.

great manufacture with a 25% license JJP has just removed the collector buyer (like me) as a client on this run, no big deal but that poll sure shows otherwise man.

#187 6 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

great manufacture with a 25% license JJP has just removed the collector buyer (like me) as a client on this run, no big deal but that poll sure shows otherwise man.

Yes, JJP has eliminated one OCD collector Canuck hung up on a single aspect, but there are PLENTY of other "collector buyers" out there that are interested in this machine. You are clearly not the market for this machine (just like I think your "FULL LICENSE" awesomest pin license example, Tron, is a snore). It happens. Find another machine to like, there are plenty. Every pin is not for everyone. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean no one likes it. The end.

#188 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You couldn't do it for that, though. You'd probably double the price of the game.

I would've selected a different license.

#189 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I would've selected a different license.

And not use one of the three they had to buy ?

Eric and JJP have made an amazing game. Rule set and game play will win the day.

#190 6 years ago

I guess I'm one of those that think theme is important and all but when spending this kind of cash on entertainment/toy for my basement, entertainment =damn fun game to play and theme finishing last..fun is what I'm paying for not the name...to each their own...I'm in all the way just from what I've seen in the videos of initial game play.

#191 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yes, JJP has eliminated one OCD collector Canuck hung up on a single aspect, but there are PLENTY of other "collector buyers" out there that are interested in this machine. You are clearly not the market for this machine (just like I think your "FULL LICENSE" awesomest pin license example, Tron, is a snore). It happens. Find another machine to like, there are plenty. Every pin is not for everyone. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean no one likes it. The end.

Hey man back off with the personal insults and I never said I didn't like the pin! my comments are strictly on License so chill and stop spinning like a left winger! Now it's The end.

#192 6 years ago

Post removed as I realized I couldn't care less. Enjoy ur game.

#193 6 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

Hey man back off with the personal insults and I never said I didn't like the pin! my comments are strictly on License so chill and stop spinning like a left winger! Now it's The end.

You can't leave it like that! You just contradicted yourself and confusified me! You initially said they removed the collector buyer (like you) with the way they're integrating the license. I made the mistake of assuming that removed the buyer "(like me)" means you're not buying the pin as you don't like what JJP is doing with the PotC license. Are you now saying you're actually just complaining and are still interested in buying it because you just said now that you like the pin after all?

#194 6 years ago

NOPE! Im waiting for Big trouble in little china pinball

#195 6 years ago

I just got to watch some of the test stream on jjplive. Watching and hearing this game be played by people who know the rules, looks amazing! And for those concerned about the music license, no worries - David Thiel nailed it...sounds intense, energetic, and not as repetitious as the theme music - in fact the main pin theme music sounds like the main movie music taken to another level. If I had to criticize anything, it would be that another supporting sound character next to Gibbs would help.

Otherwise, this thing looks great - can’t wait for Wednesday’s stream; and so glad JJP is going to have one or two of these in CA next month for arcade expo - look forward to playing after watching the tutorial. Well done and keep up the hard work JJP.

#196 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I just got to watch some of the test stream on jjplive. Watching and hearing this game be played by people who know the rules, looks amazing! And for those concerned about the music license, no worries - David Thiel nailed it...sounds intense, energetic, and not as repetitious as the theme music - in fact the main pin theme music sounds like the main movie music taken to another level. If I had to criticize anything, it would be that another supporting sound character next to Gibbs would help.
Otherwise, this thing looks great - can’t wait for Wednesday’s stream; and so glad JJP is going to have one or two of these in CA next month for arcade expo - look forward to playing after watching the tutorial. Well done and keep up the hard work JJP.

That's great to hear, looking forward to the stream!

I hear ya about the game needing another supporting sound character next to Gibbs. Honestly, that's one of my main hold ups about the game right now. Kevin McNally as Gibbs is great to have in the game but for that to be the only voice ever heard in a game that covers 5 movies and costs nearly $10k is a bit of a bummer. JJP should get another voice actor in the game, ideally a Jack Sparrow sound-a-like (like Stern did), to add some humor elements to the game and play off Gibbs like the movies do.

#197 6 years ago

I hope they will have these at tpf!

#198 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Eric and JJP have made an amazing game. Rule set and game play will win the day.

Correct.......CE for me. Zero hesitation. Don't forget an absolute gorgeous machine doesn't hurt either.....

#199 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

LTG, maybe I presented my plea incorrectly. I have no interest in barnacling the coin door as I too agree that would be a personal taste. My point was the CE uses a Special powder coat color on the legs, rails, arms, etc to set it apart yet they left the stock black coin door? Pretty sure Many have made this same plea as well. Not a bitch just a huh kind of view. Seeing as Matt is doing All of the Other pieces one would assume letting him complete his/their masterpiece would be in order. Plus I will call You every day for service to complain about it! Lol

If Stern did this everyone would be calling for Gary's head. JJP does it and it's a "huh kind of view"......

#200 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

That's great to hear, looking forward to the stream!
I hear ya about the game needing another supporting sound character next to Gibbs. Honestly, that's one of my main hold ups about the game right now. Kevin McNally as Gibbs is great to have in the game but for that to be the only voice ever heard in a game that covers 5 movies and costs nearly $10k is a bit of a bummer. JJP should get another voice actor in the game, ideally a Jack Sparrow sound-a-like (like Stern did), to add some humor elements to the game and play off Gibbs like the movies do.

I've probably watched 3 hours of streaming between the buffalo crew and ragetilt on this game. I saw more of this pin in 5-10 mins that Eric played in the test stream than I ever did in any of those 3 hours. We will be in for a treat for sure on Wednesday. I'm not going to spoil any of the cool stuff I enjoyed, but I will leave by saying 'Arrrrrrrr'.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 235 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-you-buying-potc/page/4?hl=touchingevil and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.