(Topic ID: 332717)

Are we at the point of Market Saturation?

By vdojaq

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 515 posts
  • 143 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by cottonm4
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 9.34.09 AM (resized).jpg
    IMG_6976.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    fire sale 2.gif
    Fire sale.gif
    20170903_171730 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    59350CAC-CB2C-4889-8A36-E42636F1914C (resized).png
    0E051AB2-3FEE-41FA-8C49-917644477DF2 (resized).png
    007-american-pinball-teases-game-5 (resized).jpg
    87B1931A-0009-4634-B85B-1BB1DFADDD87 (resized).jpeg
    B061F6F2-5B02-4918-8AF7-0441C1913D65 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinFever.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#415 1 year ago

Met was 6400 to the door not 5500 nib no

Quoted from jgentry:I live in the same general area. While labor costs haven't doubled they have skyrocketed here. The price of a lower end hourly employee is $6+ per hr more than precovid. Labor costs in my field are up 30-45% depending on the position and the applicant. That's may not be double but that is a huge jump and will continue to drive the costs of good up. I'm not saying it's a good or bad thing. It just is what it is.

I still remember my $3800 Iron Man and still have my $5500 Met Premium. Ahh, the good old days. When MSRP was the just a random number that nobody paid.

#434 1 year ago
    Quoted from Monster_Bash:

I paid $6800 for my Met LE delivered. If you paid 6400 for a premium...you got screwed

you got a great price and unsure how. I paid less than msrp 7400 for an Le met but it was oversold and Birmingham vending company said sterns Jim belt contacted him and said me and some others where out of luck some days later and at that point no one else had le available, so decided to go with a roadcase from pinball refinery and also paid under msrp at 6400 delivered. All other distributors were all about that. And this was before stern made all distributors even Jj at gamers exchange stick to one price . Those were the days . But you and a nib at 5500 or even at 6 would be a miracle or you are the distributor

#435 1 year ago

All that said met premium is sterns #1 numero uno best of the best pins ever produced, coded and played. Hands up or down . This is the way . I have spoken

4 months later
    #496 8 months ago

You would be in denial if you think it is not saturated

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinFever.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-we-at-the-point-of-market-saturation-?tu=PinFever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.