(Topic ID: 290960)

Are we at the peak of pinball pricing

By the9gman

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Is this the peak of the pinball market”

• No, pinball will change with the times and go on 73 votes
      33%
    • Yes ,we are at the market peak 42 votes
      19%
    • we are not at the market peak yet 71 votes
      32%
    • somebody grant levi his wish 37 votes
      17%

(223 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210627-220434_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210627-220548_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191230-210412_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191230-210324_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20191230-210507_Gallery (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210430-075928_Gallery (resized).jpg
    ST-collection (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 6.46.56 AM (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    cliff.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    0A82CCBA-017E-43EB-8516-A02962032D9C (resized).jpeg
    CFBAAB8B-ED33-4A8D-90AC-37F58940C7F2.jpeg
    bubbles.gif
    tenor-6 (resized).png
    140748B0-7D44-402E-958F-9E2EF2DF261D.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SunnRAT.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#132 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:SP movie is still funny. The story & humor is all about poking fun at hypocrisy. That’s timeless. The show is still on. Not censored, not cancelled, people still think it’s funny. People still like laughing.
    Seriously, check out Eric Andre if you haven't yet...I think it's your type of humor...and it's new!

I met Eric Andre at one of his shows years ago. Really cool guy and I dig the humor, but I'm sure phil lee will find it too Satanic or something.

#135 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Great, got the down vote weenies out today. People who have nothing thought provoking to say, nothing to say really. Everyday they wander aimlessly on pinside and look for opportunities to passively express themselves and where they stand by...downvoting.
    I wish some of them would speak, say anything.
    No, they are scared of saying anything real. You can count on them though ganging up with there measly down vote as if it means anything.
    As I understand it youtube is doing away with the down vote, they say spineless bots trying to push a narrative are misusing it.
    I wonder what would happen if pinside did away with it? Would we hear from these scooby do weenies,finally?

These buzz words triggered you and your silent posse just fine, thats all you have concentrated on today, they live rent free in your head.
    Meanwhile wait awhile, the rest of my Post will come true before you know it, a case of predictive satire.

Ouch, sounds like it has really bothered you. Honestly, if it makes you feel better, I will take mine away. I'll do it anyways.

Quoted from phil-lee:

I understand satanic rat. Unlike the new generation of wannabe idiots looking for acceptance. Ask them if they believe in God, "hell no, I'm an atheist"
    So do they know where satan came from? How can you accept one but deny the existence of the other?
    So yeah they got the tats and the hand signs and the blood and shirts and hair and rituals cause they are cool. All old stuff,very old for a crowd that wants to break free from the past.
    Same old tiring crap, and none of it is funny.
    Only they are too stupid to come up with anything new.
    They compare everything to hitler, it isn't shocking anymore.
    They look satanic, who cares? Everybody is doing it.
    Come up with another way to shock everybody and be cool.

"Satanic rat" I kinda like that.

You're going waaay off the deep end, amigo. You seem to know everything about everyone and it's getting you worked up.

I'll say a little prayer for you during my Sunnday morning amplifier worship. Some of us speak with God in different ways.

Maybe take a step outside? It's a beautiful day, atleast where i'm at. Warmest regards.

#138 3 years ago

Wacky, what kind of margaritas?

Regular margaritas or Satanic margaritas?

#143 3 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Who likes pancakes

I looked a little closer at the avatar.

First I got hungry, then I was horrified.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SunnRAT.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-we-at-the-peak-of-pinball-pricing?tu=SunnRAT and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.